What's new

How Much Time Do You Spend On Forums?

I don't do forums every day, even when I do forums I don't spent many hours. Normally, I spend 1-2 hours on forums. Even though forum posting is an easy to make money it is also very tedimethod.
The truth is it's not easy to dedicate much time to forum. For me, I don't post everyday on forum. I only post when I'm free. But when I want to post a times, I spend like 3 hours or more in a day.

I spend up to 30 minutes 🕐 on the forums but not every day. I come when I can help someone with a question or teach a new site or I myself learn something new and unique. I probably post 2 times a week.

I work on 3 forums everyday and therefore I literally spend over 6 hours on daily basis. Sometimes I may not have the time to work on some of them.

Very true, time is more expensive than Money. This is because you could make more money but you can't make up for the lost time. Having a time management plan would help utilize your time effectively.

There are many people who lose a lots of time because they invest their time in the wrong place. I have also wasted a lots of time. However, now I am merely trying to recover the losses.

On days that I am actually less busy, I could spend up to five hours working on forums or maybe six. This is actually something that I am actually trying to do on a daily basis.
Doing that everyday will be very tedious but at the same time it is enjoyable. If you're on several forums simultaneously it will be a bit difficult for you. I also spend about 5-6 hours or less depending on my offline engagement.

There are many people who lose a lots of time because they invest their time in the wrong place. I have also wasted a lots of time. However, now I am merely trying to recover the losses.
I have also wasted a record number of time on platforms that will not give me anything before I discovered paid to post website and some other legitimate website where I can earn certain amount of money on a daily basis.

Doing that everyday will be very tedious but at the same time it is enjoyable. If you're on several forums simultaneously it will be a bit difficult for you. I also spend about 5-6 hours or less depending on my offline engagement.
The amount of time that I do spend working on forums actually do depend on a lot of factors do I don't even think if there's a definite time I do spend online. On a busy day, I might not even work online.

The amount of time that I do spend working on forums actually do depend on a lot of factors do I don't even think if there's a definite time I do spend online. On a busy day, I might not even work online.
The time to spend on forums will hugely be determined by the level of activities you are engaged in offline . If you have less work to do offline, then you would have enough time to work online.

Last edited:
The time to spend on forums will hugely be retermined by the level of activities you are engaged in offline . If you have less work to do offline, then you would have enough time to work online.
You're right about that. I could remember the Christmas break, I really had enough time to work online but right now, even though I've got no business offline, I still have my academics to pursue which is taking up so much of my time.

You're right about that. I could remember the Christmas break, I really had enough time to work online but right now, even though I've got no business offline, I still have my academics to pursue which is taking up so much of my time.
I can see you that you are still young and you can use that energy to make money for yourself . I wasn't opportuned to gain access all these opportunities when I was in the university in the about 15 years ago.

I work on 3 forums everyday and therefore I literally spend over 6 hours on daily basis. Sometimes I may not have the time to work on some of them.

I also work on many forums and I spend a lots of time in a day. Working on the forums is a tough job. The fact remains that you may need to manage your time in a really better way to deal with the time you spend on each forum.

When you have a spare time and you're less busy, the possibilities of spending more hours on forums would be enhanced and you are going to make more money at that time.

I can see you that you are still young and you can use that energy to make money for yourself . I wasn't opportuned to gain access all these opportunities when I was in the university in the about 15 years ago.
That's really a long time honestly but there's really no regrets as long as you've discovered the online market and you're willing to stay active this time around. I myself even wished I started early enough.

That's really a long time honestly but there's really no regrets as long as you've discovered the online market and you're willing to stay active this time around. I myself even wished I started early enough.
It is never too late but I never wished to work online because I have a stable ofline business. Creating additional sources of income would be a better way to augment your offline activities sometimes.

It is subject to my availability. I have an online job, so I do not get to spend as much time on PTP forums as I would like. However, when I have free time, I usually spend 2-3 hours per day. I occasionally spend more than that.

Well I do spent mostly four to five hours per post to pay forum and it helps me no to make mistake and violent any of the forum rules. Though it is not easy to work on different different platforms.

It's not easy combining academic work with posting on forum. You not have enough tims to make something substantial from the forum. And in forum, you need time to make money.

Forums and typically one of the best place where you can earn reasonably if you understand the intricacies. I spent little amount of time on forums because I have some offline activity is to execute.

I spend four hours earning money online through paid to post forums. Since I make $2 in those four hours, I find them so rewarding and an easy job. At least I get so much time to do other important things after posting in forums.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back