What's new

How Much Time Do You Spend On Forums?

Whenever i have time to start on a forum, i don't usually budget the time spend i there. I only ensure i don't leave the forum until I'm done with all the work I'm suppose to do

I think in total I could say that 1 hour and a half or so, among the forums I visit including Bizdustry, I have heard people who spend more time, but it is difficult for me to really spend more time and I think it is okay

I just don't do paid to post forums. I am also a staff on a lot of forums where I get paid as a package team as well as moderator. I work on forums only when I have spare time.

I spend quite a bit of the day on my forum, the forum I am staff at and also forums I enjoy being on.

I am now spending approximately 3 hours daily in paid to post forums. That time enables me to earn at least $1 daily. Which is a great amount as it is just some extra cash to supplement my main source of income.

I think it depends on the kind of forums you worked on, and what you intended to achieved from your struggling.

I can spend not less than 6 hours on a particular forum and I believe before or after that, I will be able to meet up with my goals.

I spend about two to three hours on forums. This is because i have a lot of other things to do offline and so i can't afford to spend more than this time working online.

I spend a big chunk of my time working on paid to post forums. Something in the region of 6 to 8 hours everyday. Paid to post forums are time consuming.

Actually sometimes I do spend more than a day working on forums depending on what my goals for the days are about.

I most often spend not less than 4 to 5 hours just to get all the necessary task done.

Sometimes, I spend up to 5 hours on different forums but what mostly determines is my offline engagement. If I am not so much engaged, i can visit several forums every single day.

Well, there are days when I don't spend even 1 hour in PTP forums, but there are days when I spend most of the day in these forums and try to learn new things in addition to making money.

When it comes to spending time on forums, it depends on how much more consistent and devoted you're about making money online, for me I spend not more than 2 hours everyday.
Paid forum is really a good way to make money online but it demand a lot of time. To post something meaningful on paid forums, you need to dedicate much time to it. For me, whenever I wanted to post on paid forum, I usually spend more than 3 hours posting.

As far as posting on forums is considered, I spend around 2 hours every day on forums. I not only post on PTP forums but also non PTP forums as well as on forums where I am staff.

Actually sometimes the kind of time, we spend on the internet, depends on what we want to achieved and the best way to achieved it.

Sometimes I spend more than 4 to 5 hours on the internet if I have a target to achieve.

I also own multiple forums and I am trying to spend more time on my forums. One of my forums has already started making money via adsense and I am trying to monetize my another forum

Actually it depends sometimes, I might be spending more than I have ever had to, online based on some reasons.

I do spend not less than 4 to 5 hours working online, based on demands.
When it comes to working on forums, i do not really have a specific time though. Most of the times i simply set a target for myself and once i am able to achieve this target, i focus on other things.
Actually setting a target, is more like your time schedule because it will makes you have a focus to accomplished exactly what you want without deviating. and it will make the work even more faster for you to achieved.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back