Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Paid forums are becoming one of the best ways to make money for many people. When it comes to making money online, paid forums are becoming a mainstream way of making money for both the owners of the forum and for the members of the forum as well. So, how much time do you spend on forums?

When it comes to working on forums, i do not really have a specific time though. Most of the times i simply set a target for myself and once i am able to achieve this target, i focus on other things.

I would say daily on average I spend around 6 - 8 hours on forums posting on paid-to-post forums and also completing orders I have myself on services I provide away from paid-to-post forums. Sometimes that can be a little more depending on how busy my schedule is and what I have set as a target for me to complete for that day. I find the more places I find that are paid to post forums the more time I end up spending on forums.

Paid forums are becoming one of the best ways to make money for many people. When it comes to making money online, paid forums are becoming a mainstream way of making money for both the owners of the forum and for the members of the forum as well. So, how much time do you spend on forums?
I spend about 6 hours per day on paid to post websites, I am using paid to post websites because here I can learn many new things and find new sources beside earning.

My time is not actually specific because I am into offline activities, but nevertheless, I spend much time on forums daily. During Monday to Friday, I spend five hours daily on forums, and during the weekend, I spend eight hours daily.

I try as much as possible to spend up to 3 hours a day in forums interacting with people. I know that 3 hours is a long time but then I usually learn a lot of things from there even though. more than social media

I would say daily on average I spend around 6 - 8 hours on forums posting on paid-to-post forums and also completing orders I have myself on services I provide away from paid-to-post forums. Sometimes that can be a little more depending on how busy my schedule is and what I have set as a target for me to complete for that day. I find the more places I find that are paid to post forums the more time I end up spending on forums.

I also tend to spend that much on different forums. I have now decided that I shall now calculate the overall time I spend. I also take breaks in between when it comes to working on paid forums. It is just like my day job. :)

It depends on how free I am in a day. Sometimes I spend more 3 hours in a day. And there are sometimes that I spend less than 1 hour. So, it's not constant thing for me. The time I spent on forum varies.

I set aside about 4 hours everyday to focus on forums. If I work on the forums consistently I know I would not regret the hours because it is quite stressful. But it is something one has to do.

I post on forums only when I have time, therefore, sometimes I can spend 2-3 hours, and sometimes I cannot even access forums for days. I post on forums for two reasons, one to find customers for my products and services, two to earn crypto.

Honestly I don't spend that much time on forums these days, aside from this one and some others (including my own), I don't really frequent many forums. If I had to pick how much time, I would probably say a few hours a week maybe, give or take.
It's not easy to be always active on forum. That's why I commend those that spent 6 hours or more on forum. They're really trying because it's not easy to spend 3 hours on forum not to talk of 6 hours.

Now I have less time to spend online most of my activity now is offline so I think that am trying to adjust myself to see if I can spend more time on forums,one funny thing I noticed about forum is more time you spend on forum the more money you made

I don't do forums every day, even when I do forums I don't spent many hours. Normally, I spend 1-2 hours on forums. Even though forum posting is an easy to make money it is also very tedimethod.

Now I have less time to spend online most of my activity now is offline so I think that am trying to adjust myself to see if I can spend more time on forums,one funny thing I noticed about forum is more time you spend on forum the more money you made

I think that you must try to schedule your timings and the day you spend. It is quite important if you want to manage both the things in the best manner. You need to manage time if you want to make money online.

When it comes to spending time on forums, it depends on how much more consistent and devoted you're about making money online, for me I spend not more than 2 hours everyday.

I think that you must try to schedule your timings and the day you spend. It is quite important if you want to manage both the things in the best manner. You need to manage time if you want to make money online.
Very true, time is more expensive than Money. This is because you could make more money but you can't make up for the lost time. Having a time management plan would help utilize your time effectively.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back