greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
I think sleeping a lot is kinda waste of time and I for example prefer to watch a movie or play some games to sleep. What do you think? And how much sleep do YOU get on weekdays and weekends?

I sleep between 6 to 8 hours im always going to sleep too late maybe at 1 or even 2 Am then i wake up at 10
agree i think sleeping too much isn't a good idea but also if you didn't sleep enouph will be bad for u

lately 2-6 hours a day, my baby boy needs attention so we wake up and feed him and pay attention to him.

I don't get enough sleep. I go to bed between 1 and 1.30 and I get up by 6 on the dot.

These days i don’t sleep enough I sleep for 4hours at night and 1hour nap in the evenings or afternoons.

I sleep for 6 - 8 hours a day that is 7 hours at night and then 1 hour siesta during the day time.... sleep is really important for the human body to function properly.... we need to rest our body and muscles after the day's s work

When it come to sleep every day, I don't think I get enough hours of sleep because I end up getting 6 to 7 hours of sleep every day and to me that is not enough because 8 hours is a normal hours for a healthy sleep.

I think sleeping a lot is kinda waste of time and I for example prefer to watch a movie or play some games to sleep. What do you think? And how much sleep do YOU get on weekdays and weekends?
Like seriously I don't think I sleep up to four hours daily,most especially during this fasting period I work offline and got home late and I still need to work online as well before bed.

I sleep a little nowadays because I have so many things on my mind but on a normal day I get about 5 hours night rest and perhaps 2 hours afternoon rest.

Sleeping is not a waste of time , we need sleep to reenergize our week body from worning out, if you don't sleep for a week, you will exercise a breakdown in your body system

As for me I don't think sleeping is wasting of time compared to watching movie and playing games. I prefer using much of my time to sleep than playing games or watching movie.

Well at the moment, i have enough time to myself because I have not yet secured a job. So I sleep very well. At least 6 to 8 hours of sleep everyday

When I want to sleep I usually sleep to my satisfaction when I don't have anything doing, but recently I have had difficulty sleeping because of the nature of my job.

Yes if I had my way, I wouldn't sleep because I've got so much to do that the time i have awake is not enough, but sleep is very important. This is the time your body uses to rest. I sleep from 11pm to 6am about 7 hrs

I actually don't get enough sleep but i am ok with it because i don't even really like it. Some people think am weird on that but thats my nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back