greenie

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
I think sleeping a lot is kinda waste of time and I for example prefer to watch a movie or play some games to sleep. What do you think? And how much sleep do YOU get on weekdays and weekends?

I sleep between 6 to 8 hours im always going to sleep too late maybe at 1 or even 2 Am then i wake up at 10
agree i think sleeping too much isn't a good idea but also if you didn't sleep enouph will be bad for u

lately 2-6 hours a day, my baby boy needs attention so we wake up and feed him and pay attention to him.

I sleep for 6 - 8 hours a day that is 7 hours at night and then 1 hour siesta during the day time.... sleep is really important for the human body to function properly.... we need to rest our body and muscles after the day's s work

When it come to sleep every day, I don't think I get enough hours of sleep because I end up getting 6 to 7 hours of sleep every day and to me that is not enough because 8 hours is a normal hours for a healthy sleep.

I think sleeping a lot is kinda waste of time and I for example prefer to watch a movie or play some games to sleep. What do you think? And how much sleep do YOU get on weekdays and weekends?
Like seriously I don't think I sleep up to four hours daily,most especially during this fasting period I work offline and got home late and I still need to work online as well before bed.

Sleeping is not a waste of time , we need sleep to reenergize our week body from worning out, if you don't sleep for a week, you will exercise a breakdown in your body system

As for me I don't think sleeping is wasting of time compared to watching movie and playing games. I prefer using much of my time to sleep than playing games or watching movie.

Well at the moment, i have enough time to myself because I have not yet secured a job. So I sleep very well. At least 6 to 8 hours of sleep everyday

When I want to sleep I usually sleep to my satisfaction when I don't have anything doing, but recently I have had difficulty sleeping because of the nature of my job.

Yes if I had my way, I wouldn't sleep because I've got so much to do that the time i have awake is not enough, but sleep is very important. This is the time your body uses to rest. I sleep from 11pm to 6am about 7 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back