What's new

How much should you pay someone else to write a blog post?

The word count is the determinant of the amount to receive and some platform paid less , but on the average I think that a 500 words article would attract $5. The employer may decide to pay more or less.
So, if i'm trying to get you right, you are saying that although the word coumt is a determinant of the amount to receive, so platforms and employers pay less? Why would they do that? It won't be fair on the part of the writers if they receive less than they are supposed to get.

So, if i'm trying to get you right, you are saying that although the word coumt is a determinant of the amount to receive, so platforms and employers pay less? Why would they do that? It won't be fair on the part of the writers if they receive less than they are supposed to get.
The biggest reason is that the niche is saturated because we have so many writers onlin. Some writers are willing to receive less than $5 for the 500 word count presently.

The biggest reason is that the niche is saturated because we have so many writers onlin. Some writers are willing to receive less than $5 for the 500 word count presently.
Wow, i never knew that the whole blogging market is so competitive. The competition among writers make them settle for less price than they are actually supposed to receive. I now get it.

Wow, i never knew that the whole blogging market is so competitive. The competition among writers make them settle for less price than they are actually supposed to receive. I now get it.
Blogging is very competitive and almost saturated but if you have a very good knowledge around the search engine optimisation, then it will be little bit more easier for you to get ranked quickly in the search results.

For those of you out there who own blogs and want to hire content writers, how much do you think is fair to charge for a blog post? Let's say you charge per word. How much would you charge for a 1,200 word article?
Answer of this question may vary upon various factors:
Difficulty level of the topic, does the topic requires proper research and good writing skill.
Populatity of the blog.
If the blog is quite popular and it gives newbies chance to showcase their work and have good amount of visitors then anything is okay for me but if I am expriencied the demand of my work is high then I will go for atleast $200.

It depends from your budgetary and also how much this blog post will generate for you means some people pays 5 $ per milestone while others up to 25 $ per milestone means it varies from one case to another case.

Depending on the skills or content. Let's say we pay 5 dollar for every 100 words, that would be fair I guess. Professionals tend to charge higher.
No $5 for every 100 words is actually too much. At that rate you might not be able to pay another person. At least if you want to pay that amount, it should be for 500 words

For those of you out there who own blogs and want to hire content writers, how much do you think is fair to charge for a blog post? Let's say you charge per word. How much would you charge for a 1,200 word article?
It depends on how much experience does the writer has, and if you want to know more about it you can search some freelancers on different freelancing platforms.

Blogging is very competitive and almost saturated but if you have a very good knowledge around the search engine optimisation, then it will be little bit more easier for you to get ranked quickly in the search results.
I've noticed that in all kinds of jobs, especially in online jobs, one have to gain adequate knowledge and skills for the jobs. Like you mentioned in blogging.

How much to pay is greatly dependent on so many factors.
This could be the niche, number of words, experience of the writer, and so many others.
Sure and sometimes too how the person is willing to make the blog more lucrative and attractive to other viewers who comes in contact with it. By doing so it makes it easy going viral.
Sure most bloogers do compete within themselves. So the more you become vibrant, the easier you get to the top. It really helps to bring up current issues circulating in a society or a community.

Last edited:
Sure and sometimes too how the person is willing to make the blog more lucrative and attractive to other viewers who comes in contact with it. By doing so it makes it easy going viral.

Sure most bloogers do compete within themselves. So the more you become vibrant, the easier you get to the top. It really helps to bring up current issues circulating in a society or a community.
Blogging is not all about vibrancy, it's all about knowing how to get ranked on Google and that is what will give you the result. This entails that you should have a good background knowledge on SEO tools.

Sure one of the key factors of getting to the top as a blogger is that. One has to be more creative on how to pull viewers concentration to his side. This will be tedious but trying your best wouldn't be bad at all.
Yeah bloggers have their own personal way of getting individuals involved in the market and doing a whole lot of works for them. It takes more intelligence and gratitude to get to the teal asset.

Last edited:
Starting up a blog is One of the best way to earn money online, if you Are posting a good and quality content I believe you can earn money a considerable amount of money.

I can't just pay folks who write for me pennies since I've been given and accepted a ludicrous amount of money for writing a blog post.
Additionally, the amount a website owner pays a writer to create material for their website relies on how much money Google is paying them through Google adsense.

In my opinion, the amount to be charged is heavily influenced by a variety of circumstances such as the speciality of the writer in the desired subject matter, the writer's overall competence as well as the volume of words.

Yes, niche is one of the factors that influence article pricing. It is common knowledge that some niches are more difficult than others. Writing 500 words in a difficult niche equals writing 3000 words in a simple niche.
Yes, niche is one of the factors that influence article pricing. It is common knowledge that some niches are more difficult than others. Writing 500 words in a difficult niche equals writing 3000 words in a simple niche.

The word count determines how much you will be paid, and some platforms pay less, but on average, I believe a 500 word article will bring in $5. The employer has the option to increase or decrease wages.

Well I don't think you're the one to set the pricing else you'll end up slaving someone or having an article that's not standard. It's best if you go to freelancing sites, check regular rates and create a budget with that.

That's true, the make money online niche for example is very common and there are a lot of articles in which you can get ideas from. So in that case someone who wants you to write something about it does not have to pay a lot of money.
You get it. Some niche are easy to write on than others. It's easy to write articles on make money online than to write on web developing niche and other complex niche. This one of the factor that should be consider when determine how much should be paid for a blog post.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back