What's new

How much should you charge for ads on your site/forum?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I think it mostly depends on how much traffic your site gets and how often people are on it. How much do you charge for having an ad placed on your site or forum? I like what Bizdustry has for ad placement offers. They charge pretty decently and I could see myself using this option one day.

I don't really think i know the amount i will charge in my site until i see the rate of traffic i generate on my site, if i have too much traffic i will charge less.

Every website owners charge for ad based on the amount of traffic their website generated. If your website have large numbers of traffic, you can't charge peanut for ad. However, regardless of the number of traffic your website is getting, try to be considerate on people who came to you for advertisement. That's why I love bizdustry.

I would use most of the website that I've come across as an example . I think the determinant is the numbers of traffic generated by the forum. The forum that has low traffic demand for a monthly payment of less than $3.

Every website owners charge for ad based on the amount of traffic their website generated. If your website have large numbers of traffic, you can't charge peanut for ad. However, regardless of the number of traffic your website is getting, try to be considerate on people who came to you for advertisement. That's why I love bizdustry.
It is very correct that the amount of traffic that the site generated would determine the amount it would charge for ads. if you have a huge amount of traffic on your website definitely you will make more money from ads.

You have to be very careful with how much you are going to charge in order not to send away investors and at the same time you should not charge low and then end up in loss.

The amount to charge for a space in your website does not have a fixed value. It does differ depending on the traffic that you've been able to drive considerably to your website.

Well charging for ads in one's forum or website is determine based on how long you want it to be at the forum and how they do patronise such ads and how popular it is.

Well charging for ads in one's forum or website is determine based on how long you want it to be at the forum and how they do patronise such ads and how popular it is.
The duration of the ads on the website is also part of the things that will be used to charge the fees. I think that it also involved the numbers of traffic that the website generate, because it is what will be used to calculate the number of clicks and views it will get.

The duration of the ads on the website is also part of the things that will be used to charge the fees. I think that it also involved the numbers of traffic that the website generate, because it is what will be used to calculate the number of clicks and views it will get.
It is true that the duration of the ads is also a major determinant and if you are to display the ads for a very long time, it will attract more charges. The amount of traffic that is on that particular website is also a yardstick to the chargers that you would collect

A lot of things are going to be put into consideration before I give out a price. The amount of people that can see the ad is important and for how long will it stay.

I think it mostly depends on how much traffic your site gets and how often people are on it. How much do you charge for having an ad placed on your site or forum? I like what Bizdustry has for ad placement offers. They charge pretty decently and I could see myself using this option one day.
I quite agree with you that traffic is, in most, used to determine how much should be charged for ad space. The most important thing is traffic. And the amount bizdustry is charging for ad is reasonable.

It is true that the duration of the ads is also a major determinant and if you are to display the ads for a very long time, it will attract more charges. The amount of traffic that is on that particular website is also a yardstick to the chargers that you would collect
I couldn't agree less with your statement. in the real sense , if you are using more time to advertise , then you should pay more . That is how advertisement works and the duration is a big role in the amount to charge.

I couldn't agree less with your statement. in the real sense , if you are using more time to advertise , then you should pay more . That is how advertisement works and the duration is a big role in the amount to charge.
Most of the website would consider the time that you want your ads to stay on their website and that time is what will be used as a yardstick to calculate the amount that you would pay.

Most of the website would consider the time that you want your ads to stay on their website and that time is what will be used as a yardstick to calculate the amount that you would pay.
It is really a good way to earn money for forums because I think that that is the only way to earn money from blogging or furums. All is generated through advertisement alone

It is really a good way to earn money for forums because I think that that is the only way to earn money from blogging or furums. All is generated through advertisement alone
The forums and other Websites were able to earn substantial amount of money through this means and that is how the money comes in. Ads are very important for website.

The forums and other Websites were able to earn substantial amount of money through this means and that is how the money comes in. Ads are very important for website.
That's not actually the only way the forum and most of the websites generate income . They also generate income from affiliate marketing or selling of products on their platforms.

A lot of things are going to be put into consideration before I give out a price. The amount of people that can see the ad is important and for how long will it stay.
What you're saying is actually true because the numbers of traffic that the website has will go a long way to determining the amount that will be charged for the advertisement to be placed.

We can see Bizdustry asking for $45 per month for a banner ad on the header. I cannot ask for that kind of rate for my websites because my websites do not have a lot of traffic and users. The ad rate depends on your website's performance.

I don't really think i know the amount i will charge in my site until i see the rate of traffic i generate on my site, if i have too much traffic i will charge less.
We can see Bizdustry asking for $45 per month for a banner ad on the header. I cannot ask for that kind of rate for my websites because my websites do not have a lot of traffic and users. The ad rate depends on your website's performance.
Your website traffic would determine greatly on how much you would charge for ads space on your website and you should be ready to give value for what you offer to your client's

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back