What's new

How much should you charge for ad space?

your payment depends on your reputation or your integrity as well, it also depends on how many successful jobs you have successfully done, all this would count for you towards your charges.

The size of the advertisement and the type of his counting skill will determine how many you can count in all of nature. Advertisements that are paid per click are typically the most expensive.

The size of the advertisement and the type of his counting skill will determine how many you can count in all of nature. Advertisements that are paid per click are typically the most expensive.
pay per click are usually expensive because the rate of conversion is usually very high, as this are possible leads for your business and can convert to sales on the long run.

Though I don't have site of my own at the moment but So far I think it depends on the site or app you have. One should create space for ad of not less that $30 just as bizdustry.

Well, you kind of answered your own question. The amount one charge for Ad space depends on how much traffic one pull in and where the Ad will be placed.

I think the amount charged for advertisements is based on the actual content of the ad, as well as the amount of the traffic the site already generates. The duration of the ad on the page could also be a factor

Well, you kind of answered your own question. The amount one charge for Ad space depends on how much traffic one pull in and where the Ad will be placed.
And also the area where they expect to get traffic and where your website traffic source is coming from, then you can charge because top tier countries traffic are very expensive than low tier countries.

And also the area where they expect to get traffic and where your website traffic source is coming from, then you can charge because top tier countries traffic are very expensive than low tier countries.
Yeah, that's a very nice point. One has to consider the area one is getting the traffic from because like you said some countries traffic and more expensive than others.

There are many factor to be considered when determine the amount that should be charge for ad. Of course, if you're get many traffic, you'll charge a lot mone

At the moment I am not currently doing this on any sites or forums that I own but I am looking into start offering it on one forum I am currently working on. At the start I know I will not be gaining enough traffic to sustain charging a lot for an advertising space so I know I would have to start small and work my way up the more traffic I get coming to the forum. I think when I start I will more than likely charge $3 per week to have them use advertising space on my site and then see where it goes from there. The funds I get from advertising space would go back into helping the site more which in turn will bring in more traffic and be better for them in the long run.

This amount of charge depends on the reviews of websites or company to know the recent turnout through membership and followers. As of me, I cannot state the actual charge fees but. Let the owner or moderators review the recent the recent turnout of followers of past ads placed.

I have not been too successful in selling ad space on my website, however, when I sold ad space, I charged $5 per week for the banner ads. If my website had better traffic I would have received twice that amount.

Considering the fact that I don't have any forum of my own at the moment, but still I believe when it comes to charging for ads, it depends on the traffic down by the site, because traffic matters the more

Due to the fact that I don't own a website. But I think if you're to charge people for advertisement on your website. It should not be less than $30 as the case maybe and it should not supercede $60

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back