What's new

How much of your salary should go for transportation to work?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am of the opinion that if after you calculate your transportation ri work and what is remaining is not substantial, then you are doing voluntary work.

Your transportation to work should not exceed 10% of your salary.

I work from home and I do not have to travel to work. This is one of the reasons why people should start working from home as it saves time and money you will have to spend while going for work.

I work from home and I do not have to travel to work. This is one of the reasons why people should start working from home as it saves time and money you will have to spend while going for work.
That's because you work online. I am beginning to see the sense in working at home. That transportation cost alone is throat cutting.

This depends also for price of rental because some people doesn't like public transportation tools every day and then rent a house near to place of work to avoid this this should be also included in calculations.

I have never calculated this thing mainly because my office isn't so far and it took me 10 mins to reach on my motor bike so not a major transportation cost.

I don't have a physical job so I don't need transportation but if I start a physical job then I would like to use public transportation because it is cheap.

It shouldn't be too much and should be dependent on your salary and the distance between your residence and office and you should find ways to cut the cost if its too much

I also work from home and I never travel at all. However, the fact of the matter is that fuel is extremely expensive in my country and this makes me feel bad as I still have to buy expensive petrol.

We should look at making it less than 10% but we need to see if we are comfortable with that source

It shouldn't be too much and should be dependent on your salary and the distance between your residence and office and you should find ways to cut the cost if its too much

Well, the good thing is that I work from home and this saves me a lots of money. There are many people who have to spend a lots of money on fuel when they go for their day jobs.

My workplace is quite near to my home so I don't spend more than 10% of my monthly earnings on transportation cost

I have never calculated this thing mainly because my office isn't so far and it took me 10 mins to reach on my motor bike so not a major transportation cost.
I think you should sit down and calculate it someday to know how much you are spending on traffic.

I don't feel the need to do that as I know it's not so much and better if I concentrate on finding more ways to earn and save then calculating this

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back