What's new

How much of your income do you invest?

I always try as much as possible to invest about 20% to 30% of my total income. I think that strategy is actually good and of course it is working. Doing it consistently will make me have some good investment.

i work online and offline and invest 100% of online earning and 30% of offline earning because i know that i don't want my entire life work i invest in all legit sites and companies maybe it's moo much but i know that it will bring me a lot in a years

Investing 30% or 40% of total income is actually a very good idea. that is what I have been doing for a while and I think it is productive. I have lost a lot of it due to bad investment but I will not give up.

This is not the way, instead people should do more researches and find solutions for their problems, they should answer the question that why did they lose their money? After that they can find a solution for it.

Well, I think that having a fear of losing money is a very common thing because when it comes to trading, nothing is guaranteed at all. This is why many people do not invest money in the volatile market.

Well, I think that having a fear of losing money is a very common thing because when it comes to trading, nothing is guaranteed at all. This is why many people do not invest money in the volatile market.
Anybody who does not have the conviction to invest in the financial market should not do so. If you are afraid of losing money you may end up losing it because you will be trading under fear.

I try as much as possible to invest about 20% or 30% of my income. Soometimes I can save them in order to use it to venture into a business. it is not easy but with discipline I can achieve it.

I do not know the exact figure of how much I invest per month but more or less I invest 15 percent of my profits, both in cryptocurrencies and stocks sometimes, another part I save it, I think it is very important to invest a stable amount monthly to have healthier finances.
That is great for you. 15% is not a bad amount to invest. I like that you balance between investing and saving. That is very important. You make sure that you have more than one sources of income and some saved for emergencies.

I always advise people to invest up to 30% of their monthly income. 15% is good but it may not be enough. I think what can determine sometimes is the amount of money you make you generally.

Some people put most of their money in investments, some never invest their money.
What do you think about this? How much of your income do you invest?

Being able to know the amount of money that you can invest from your salary is going to be dependent on the amount of money that you need to take care of your expenses on monthly basis and as a result of that, it is how you can be able to know the amount you can be able to invest. I try to invest 25% of my pay every month.

Being able to know the amount of money that you can invest from your salary is going to be dependent on the amount of money that you need to take care of your expenses on monthly basis and as a result of that, it is how you can be able to know the amount you can be able to invest. I try to invest 25% of my pay every month.

This is true. One should be able to understand that there are expenses that are very important to be covered and knowing these expenses are very important when it comes to settling bills. So, these expenses should be considered when you are planning on the amount of money you can invest from your monthly salary.

I do not know the exact figure of how much I invest per month but more or less I invest 15 percent of my profits, both in cryptocurrencies and stocks sometimes, another part I save it, I think it is very important to invest a stable amount monthly to have healthier finances.

It is always a good idea to create a specific investment budget so that you do not end up investing a lots of money. You must also calculate the risk to reward ratio as well apart from creating a fixed budget for your investments.

It is always a good idea to create a specific investment budget so that you do not end up investing a lots of money. You must also calculate the risk to reward ratio as well apart from creating a fixed budget for your investments.
Yes, making a budget with your earnings or your money in general is the best way to manage your money correctly and allocate it properly to each area, expenses, investment, savings, payment of debts etc, it is difficult to manage your finances well if you do not make a budget, even if it is a variable budget.

At first I did not have a budget for my expenses, investment and savings and really did a little what I wanted with the money, then I realized that sometimes I overspent or overinvested also and in things that I really should not have invested, a budget also makes you make better decisions.

This is true. One should be able to understand that there are expenses that are very important to be covered and knowing these expenses are very important when it comes to settling bills. So, these expenses should be considered when you are planning on the amount of money you can invest from your monthly salary.

There is no way you are going to have a lot of expenses to take care of and you are going to abandon them to invest the money that you have into any kind of project that you want to make another money from.

Your expenses are never going to stay without being taken care of which is why before you can be able to invest, you must have taken care of the expenses and responsibilities you need to pay for.

That's a good question. I usually put aside 20% or so for investing. But I also save some for personal use. I would like to save more though.

A 20 percent investment portfolio is a cool portfolio, especially if you are investing a lots of money. There are many investors who tend to risk much money, especially when their portfolio is quite small and the amount of money is also small. I would invest around 20 to 10 percent of my savings, depending on the budget.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back