What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

I work on upwork, but upwork does not have crypto payment option. On other sites where I work, there is crypto payment option. Since I need fiat money to run my life, I am perfectly ok when a site pays with fit money.

Some websites have started making payment through cryptocurrency it is understandable that embracing crypto will be a gradual process.

Some webinternet web sites have actually began utilizing cryptocurrency for resettlement. Cryptocurrency resettlement as enhanced in current opportunity unlike exactly just what it utilized to become. A lot of webinternet web sites have actually began embracing the coin in current opportunities

I think that will start happening very soon because cryptocurrency is being accepted by a lot of people and that will make money making platforms to start accepting it.
Yeah it's been accepted by many but you still need to know that there are many that are yet to accept it and there are some that want to control it.

I earn from hubpages. Hubpages has only paypal as a payment option. I wish hubpages also included other payment methods like crypto currency, skrill or even AirTm.

Hubpages has been one of the oldest site on the internet and they have not introduced any other payment method besides PayPal. How much do you earn from Hubpages. I am also planning to join it but I do not know how much a person can make there.

Crypto currency is already being adapted by online websites, you can now pay with crypto on paypal and some others, it's just because if the big countries that have restricted crypto

I am not on a lot of sites but most of the sites that I use for making money pay via crypto currencies. I think crypto currency payment is already one of the main paying methods for money making sites.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
Others are using it already. I think what makes most hesitant is because of government policies. While most governments have not outrightly banned it, using it could get you in trouble with them.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
Many sites are already including crypto as a form of payment but as you rightly stated, Paypal seems to be the most used. I guess in the near future that will change.

Others are using it already. I think what makes most hesitant is because of government policies. While most governments have not outrightly banned it, using it could get you in trouble with them.
Yeah, you're right about that. The government is also against cryptocurrency transactions here but we see the need for it and it's more like the best option to get paid online for us, so we actually found a way to circumvent these policies

So many person are not using crypto currency so it will become for transaction ,well for we are still using the currency that is generally acceptable

Well it may only be appearing that most online platforms don't pay using cryptocurrencies. But in can assure you that that is not the case at th moment because there are actually so many sites online today paying in cryptocurrency

Before the year 2025 we should expect that change in online money platforms that is throughout the world
I really hope so. The way things are going, I think it is very possible. Most sites have seen the importance of crypto payments. I hope more sites continue including it as a form of payment.

Foe me, I don't see it like these online platforms have a choice anymore but to start paying in cryptocurrencies like most whononve weren't, now are. Because, let's face it, it's an inevitable thing that's going to become the trend

As far as I know, I think most of these websites are already accepting crypto currency as their payment method, a good example is bizdustry that we are on right now and as you can see they pay in Crypto and also PayPal

We are all the humans in this website go for what is good for them. you can't blame them if they are not accepting cryptocurrency. If you are not satisfied with that, you can also look for better option.

One cannot just impose a law or try to change something at once, at least some site are using crypto currency as a payment method, gradually with time all the site will also use it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back