What's new

How Much More Time Will It Take For Online Money Making Sites To Accept Cryptocurrencies As A Payment Method?

Nowadays almost all the online websites have adopted the use of taking crypto currency coin as their mode of payment because the use of crypto currency has been getting more popular as the means of payment .

I think that there are still many sites and online money making sites that still need to adopt and opt for cryptocurrencies as a payment option. Old payment options like PayPal and cheques are still being used.

Majority of the sites out there have either started making use of crypto currencies as their only use of payment or one of the many options used for payment. With time, i believe more persons would accept this method as well.
Cryptocurrencies are actually a good way to receive your earnings, I prefer to be paid in cryptocurrency, there's a lot of payment options but I very much prefer cryptocurrency wallets.

The vast majority of websites now accept payments using cryptocurrency, either exclusively or in conjunction with other methods.
I think more people would eventually adopt this approach.

I really like platforms that accepts cryptocurrencies as their payment method, payment method like PayPal is not available in my country I only use cryptocurrency.

Right now all the websites only use Paypal to process payments and cryptocurrencies are only used by a few websites despite the fact that crypto coins have gained a lot of popularity, Paypal still rules. I believe that this should change and online money making sites should also start paying through cryptocurrencies. How much more time do you think it will take for online money making sites to also use cryptocurrencies to pay people?
I also think that these big websites should add crypto currency payments too because paypal is not working in all countries but crypto is something global.

It is not all the websites that are using only PayPal for payments. I have seen so many platforms that have added crypto coins to their payment options as they know that PayPal is not accepted in all regions or countries. Some even add more coins to the ones they already had as payment options. It is just my opinion.
I have observerd that as well,because paypal is not accepted in most region an that makes it very difficult for persons in such region to be engaged.So cryptocurency is definitely the only option for such region.

I have observerd that as well,because paypal is not accepted in most region an that makes it very difficult for persons in such region to be engaged.So cryptocurency is definitely the only option for such region.
That's just the fact, I don't think I'll ever use PayPal account, my reason for saying this is because they have a strict rules, they ban people without any good reason.

That's just the fact, I don't think I'll ever use PayPal account, my reason for saying this is because they have a strict rules, they ban people without any good reason.
if you reside in a country where PayPal payment is supported then you will not have problems with it. In some countries there are restrictions and they are always strict whenever you try to use it.

I thought as much,this is because when I was trying to do my verification to link my bank account details and was having issues after getting correspondence from my bank,the reviews I was seeing from members were just too many.

if you reside in a country where PayPal payment is supported then you will not have problems with it. In some countries there are restrictions and they are always strict whenever you try to use it.

Well, even if you live in a country where PayPal is supported, then you will still face many issues when it comes to making money online. Many clients want a person from Tier 1 country to work for them.

Cryptocurrency payment options is becoming more and more widely accepted in various online and offline transactions. I believe that it would continue to grow in acceptance.

That's just the truth, but for me I don't think that will be a good idea, I know of someone that lose his money without any good reason, since then I don't really like PayPal.

most online money making websites are almost accepting crypto currency as the means of payment nowadays because crypto currency is getting accepted worldwide . Though some are still using the paypal old way of payment.

That's just the truth, but for me I don't think that will be a good idea, I know of someone that lose his money without any good reason, since then I don't really like PayPal.

I do not like PayPal as well due to the fact that PayPal is not working in many countries. Fortunately, majority of the sites where i work pays me through other payment methods.

I do not like PayPal as well due to the fact that PayPal is not working in many countries. Fortunately, majority of the sites where i work pays me through other payment methods.
That's sounds good, we have payment method like payer, I've once heard of it but I have never used it, but sir have you ever use payer, for me I don't really know how it works.

Once the government accepts crypto as a legit payment form and investment asset, the money-making sites will also start paying in crypto currency. However, the problem is it is very volatile.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back