What's new

How Much Money Have You Made Through Forex Trading?

Good-Person

Ledgendary Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
VIP Standard - 1 Year : BizNotes
Forex trading is a kind of money making activity that involves selling and buying currencies that are regulated by the state. When it comes this kind of trading, there are many people who tend to make good amount of money. So, how much money have you made through Forex trading?

I have not made any money from forex trading. This is because I have never done this kind of trading. I prefer crypto trading as I understand it more and I have made some money from it.

Well am new into forex trading so for now I have no priority for earning but I make alot of focus to know much about the business and the best available strategies to apply in other to be successful.

i use to make steady profit on a monthly basis from forex trading after my first six months but the profit where not consistent as i sometime make more money in some months than other months.

There is no way you can just give clear statistics for that(how much you have made) so I think that people are different for someone like me I use to get enough Money from Forex at the same time I use to have a separate note which I will be using to document the earning I have made so far but now am not using it

I cannot say how much money I've made on the forex market but I know I have made something quite substantial that has catered for my needs in time past but currently I'm not in the forex market again due to personal reasons.

Since I am still in my learning stage I have not really made any profit from forex trading. The only profit I've made are from a demo account because I have not started trading with real money yet.

I am not involved actively in forex trading and so i have not made any amount of money out of it but I know that it is a very incredible and stable investment that one could try.

I can't really mention the amount of money that I've made in forex investment because I am not writing them down but I will make it a point of duty to start writing my gains and losses down so that I can keep track of my performance.

Forex trading is definitely a very big way to invest and you are going to make profit from it based on the fact that it has a lot of potentials to make you rich if you can pull successful trades.

I have not make money from forex trading because I'm yet to start. But I have friends who are making a lot of money from it. The truth is forex trading is profitable but it's not kind of business you can just ventured into.

I have not made any money on forex trading because I am yet to start real trading. I don't want to gamble. I read online that I need to understand the market and according to the instructions by the platform, it is written to us to study and train with demo account.

I have not made any money from forex trading. This is because I have never done this kind of trading. I prefer crypto trading as I understand it more and I have made some money from it.
Personally, I prefer cryptocurrency trading to forex trading simply because I believe that the market can not be manipulated or it can not be easily manipulated

Personally, I prefer cryptocurrency trading to forex trading simply because I believe that the market can not be manipulated or it can not be easily manipulated
People have claimed that cryptocurrency trading is most simple to learn than forex and that is the truth because in forex, you will need to follow a lot of things and you must keep tab of event if you want to be a professional.

I understand that it is good to create enough knowledge on how to trade in the forex market so that you can maximize profit and make more money but I have made a lot of wins which I do not record on papers.

I understand that it is good to create enough knowledge on how to trade in the forex market so that you can maximize profit and make more money but I have made a lot of wins which I do not record on papers.
It is good to keep track of your forex journey as it makes you to be more accountable and you know what you are doing and if you are making money or not with forex.

Personally I can't tell for now even though I haven't being long into forex trading but the little I have earned from the market was $1500 and I hoped to earned more as I will continue.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back