What's new

How Much Money Have You Invested In Paid To Click Websites?

Business plan shows how serious you are with the business you are proposing to establish. It shows that you really know what you are talking about and how you want to grow the business.

I have never invested any penny on websites that ask me to pay money before I can be able to make money from it because they are mostly fakes.

I registered with one of those paid to click website and I was required to upgrade in order to receive my earnings. I know this can be a scam so I decided to quit the website.

In most cases this kind of website doesn't really worth the money that they're asking you to invest in them because they are just looking for ways to get your money and scam you and can't do anything.

I have never invested in PTC sites. I only invested in online games like coinbirds, but topbirds did not have much validity in this field, but I withdrew my investment. :)

in total I invested somewhere around 1000 € in all the sites and I doubled my investment. but it is risky. don't invest more than you can lose!

Person I have never invested any money on any pay to click site and I feel it is not legit for any one pay money in a paid to click site rather the person should be paid for clicking

I have not invested in PTC site and I will never invest in PTC site. Even though I have accounts on a couple of PTC site, I never took PTC sites too seriously.

investing in such website or platform will be a waste of money and time because a lot of them as calm and does not really pay as they promised.

No one would have thought that a website such as "Bap Cash" would have turn into a scam site, yet we can see that this is what happened to that. The owner gained trust of many investors and finally ran away with the money. :(

There is no way I am going to invest in Paid click sites. They are nothing but a waste of time. I am still struggling to find the best one out there but I have not

Why should something that claims to tell me that they pay me to work now asks me to deposit to be paid? I don't see the reasonableness in that kind of arrangement
There are things that are not reasonable online and one of them is a paid to click sites telling you that you must pay in order to upgrade before you can get paid for your services.

In other to earn good amount of money in pay to click website,one has to deposit some certain amount of money,I have never invest nor deposit money there.

I am not investing so much in this kind of sites , I use my earnings of free plans for upgrading but it takes a long time cause we earn less than 0.05$ in all PTC platforms with free plan .

I have never invested because Im afraid some website become scam and I will just lose my money there...
Likewise me I have never invested in any pay to click site, despite the fact that one earn much money when he invested, I don't invest to prevent been scammed.

I have also tried PTCs in the past and have earned a few precious dollars from 2 sites. I did not make any investment at all to become a premium member. I was in it to earn a small sum of money from the free time I can spare back then. You were right about it being a risky investment. There were too many sites that turned out to be scams. Thankfully, I was never into those sites. Paypal eventually shunned those sites and similar earning models.

I have also tried many paid to click sites and apart from their low way of getting money , they seem discouraging most of the time because after working there for many month , you find out and realise they are scam.

I didnt know one could invest money in pay to click sites. I thought one only get paid for clicking on sites. Anyways, i haven't invested on this site and i don't plan to do so.

I don't invest in pay to click website. This pay to click website is no longer available after they have invested a huge amount of money in the website. I invested in bizinvest platform before their website refuse to open any longer. That is why I don't like to invest any how website.

Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?
I have never invested a dime on any Crypto currency. I can only invest what I have gotten from Crypto currency and as it stands now, I am yet to make a meaning coins and I can fist my little money especially on sites I am not sure of.

I have never invested a dime on any Crypto currency. I can only invest what I have gotten from Crypto currency and as it stands now, I am yet to make a meaning coins and I can fist my little money especially on sites I am not sure of.

Do you mean that when you receive coins, you just save it and see it grow as the time passes? You could lose money in case the coin fluctuates. This is what that happened recently when the market crashed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back