What's new

How Much Money Have You Invested In Paid To Click Websites?

I don't think PTC sites request for payment. But even if they do, I don't pay anything. The earnings on such sites are peanuts already, I can't spend my money on it again. I disregard such sites that require payments.

My orientation about paid to click websites is that they are all scam and nothing on this Earth would ever make me to consider investing my hard earned money with them.

I have never invested a single penny in the paid to post platform because even if I have to invest money it won't really be profitable , I still really have to work extra ordinary hard to make money with paid to click platforms.

I will never make the mistake of saying I'm going to invest my money with this pay to click websites because more than 90% of them are scams and they will never pay you anything at all.

I was once part of the victims that usually pay money before posting anything online that is pay to post forum and later on the day most people have been scammed through that and I was a victim also and I stopped.

I have not invested in any pay to click site before, because I am yet to know any of such sites and so I have not earned from any of such sites, maybe one I may try it.

Most of the details inside doesn't work properly because of the low payout that is involved in this kind of online investment. The only means at which you could make something reasonable from this website is when you are able to answer surveys.

Although at my first time searching for an online platform to earn money, I first came in contact with this paid to click websites and I was scammed and in total the amount I paid is about $55.
Although in most of the post to click website, I do not earn much. I was scammed in almost all of them, because I usually join them late while those that join early get paid.
Although in most of the post to click website, I do not earn much. I was scammed in almost all of them, because I usually join them late while those that join early get paid.

Last edited:
Paid to click website has never been profitable to me ever since I started , so I don't really know someone that I've been able to make money with paid to click website before. They will always ask for investment.

I have not invested any amount of money on paid to click website but I plan to do so if I have him very legitimate website that I could make payment on because you cannot make something reasonable on paid to click website if you do not upgrade your membership.

As I normally say is that I lost trust on paid to click websites. This is because they scammed me a whooping $50 on different two sites. I had spent the money to upgrade my accounts and buying rented referrals on the sites. However, after requested for a withdrawal they never paid me

As I normally say is that I lost trust on paid to click websites. This is because they scammed me a whooping $50 on different two sites. I had spent the money to upgrade my accounts and buying rented referrals on the sites. However, after requested for a withdrawal they never paid me
If possible you should call out the name of those platform for people to be careful and to avoid losing their hard-earned money to them. It's not a funny experience when this happens to people. Sorry about your losses.

I have never invested on paid to click website because I don't know much about it and am not really interested in it right now, I only do paid to post such as bizdustry.
That
Please note that investing money in paid to click sites is a very risky investment. I remember investing in such a kind of a site that became a scam later. I was quite fortunate to withdraw my earnings before the website became a scam. They do pay in the initial stages but later scam people.
Was how a guy investment all his savings on a paid to post site and got scammed, I pitied him, there was no one he could blame because in a twinkle of an eye, he became broke.

Last edited:
I don't like paid to click website. Click does not mean one will sell. And the worrisome thing, they will calculate your money depending on how much many times you don't tell your work. Click tracking as they are now i. New relocation. I will personally advice that one don't take serious.

I don't like paid to click website. Click does not mean one will sell. And the worrisome thing, they will calculate your money depending on how much many times you don't tell your work. Click tracking as they are now i. New relocation. I will personally advice that one don't take serious.
Even me too I don't really have interest to invest in paid to click platform because it is just like a waste of time because at the end of it achieving something tangible will not be possible. That is just the only thing.

Iam not worked much ptc sites just registered in these sites to check how these sites works, when comes to deposit in these sites, I never ever deposit my hard earned money in this fraud sites.

I invest in a paid-to-click site if it contains a referral market means the possibility to buy or sell referrals with other users that are in the same PTC platform.

Paid to click websites often require you to earn to deposit/invest a good amount of money if you really want to earn a good amount of money. So how much have you ever invested in a paid to click website? I mean what is the maximum amount you have ever invested in a paid to click website? I have often read on the internet that people have invested thousands of dollars. So what about you?
Since most PTC sites are notoriously fraudulent, I have never invested in this kind of platform. The fact that I dislike the principle of parting with money in order to make more money is also a factor.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back