What's new

How much money have you earned so far from working online?

The total amount that I have earned online is not really easy to calculate. It will be very difficult for me to calculate such because I do not have record of all the money that I have received on the internet.

Personally I have not earned anything so huge at a particular time because most of the site I worked on dont paid much even though I have not been so much active I carrying out my task.
The same thing to me I have never make enough money online since I started doing online work, because I only earning here as only online job that I have that is the reason why I have not been able to make enough money here.

I don't think there is need for any strategy when you are a pure investor because with your basic understanding of cryptocurrency you can be able to invest without any possibility of losing as long as you are considering long-term.
There is need for strategy as long as Cryptocurrency investment is concerned. Now, imagine people that invested in the crypto market when bitcoin was at the price of $60,000, by now such a person might have been in a very huge loss.

But an investor who is experienced and knowledgeable about cryptocurrency will not make that mistake because he knows that investing at that point is risky. Cryptocurrency investment requires strategy and experience for you to succeed.

There is need for strategy as long as Cryptocurrency investment is concerned. Now, imagine people that invested in the crypto market when bitcoin was at the price of $60,000, by now such a person might have been in a very huge loss.

But an investor who is experienced and knowledgeable about cryptocurrency will not make that mistake because he knows that investing at that point is risky. Cryptocurrency investment requires strategy and experience for you to succeed.
The point is that , as an investor if you are able to study the market to know all these things then automatically why are you wasting time investing when you should be using that time to trade . Investor are actually the people that can invest without having a proper understanding of the market.

The point is that , as an investor if you are able to study the market to know all these things then automatically why are you wasting time investing when you should be using that time to trade . Investor are actually the people that can invest without having a proper understanding of the market.
I got your point, but as an investor it is important to have proper understanding of the market if not you may not make a lot of profit. You need to understand that cryptocurrency is a high-risk business and if you do not know things like fundamental analysis you may not be able to make profit. Fundamental analysis is important for you to study a cryptocurrency that have a good future.

I got your point, but as an investor it is important to have proper understanding of the market if not you may not make a lot of profit. You need to understand that cryptocurrency is a high-risk business and if you do not know things like fundamental analysis you may not be able to make profit. Fundamental analysis is important for you to study a cryptocurrency that have a good future.
Hmmm. That means I still have a lot of things to learn and understand about cryptocurrency. I know the crypto space is wide but at the same time I still have to try as much as possible to understand everything about the basics of crypto. I have to learn more, Thanks for sharing.

Hmmm. That means I still have a lot of things to learn and understand about cryptocurrency. I know the crypto space is wide but at the same time I still have to try as much as possible to understand everything about the basics of crypto. I have to learn more, Thanks for sharing.
Probably, it is good that you have decided to learn some certain things about cryptocurrency. Sometimes you may even know things like technical analysis and fundamental analysis but at the same time you also need money management strategies in order not to lose your money.

Probably, it is good that you have decided to learn some certain things about cryptocurrency. Sometimes you may even know things like technical analysis and fundamental analysis but at the same time you also need money management strategies in order not to lose your money.
This is mainly for traders. Anyone that is capable of trading will be able to know how to manage his or her risk because the market is not known and most traders are doing that base on prediction. this is even more important than the trading itself.

This is mainly for traders. Anyone that is capable of trading will be able to know how to manage his or her risk because the market is not known and most traders are doing that base on prediction. this is even more important than the trading itself.
Not everyone will know how to manage their risks very well because sometimes greed can set in. I have lost a lot of money because I was greedy when I was trading cryptocurrency. My experience has actually made me to realise that money management is one of the most important things if you want to succeed as a crypto trader.

Not everyone will know how to manage their risks very well because sometimes greed can set in. I have lost a lot of money because I was greedy when I was trading cryptocurrency. My experience has actually made me to realise that money management is one of the most important things if you want to succeed as a crypto trader.
Do you really think that money management is what is needed or an understanding of how to correctly predict the market movement ? I have seen so many people who are using high volatility and they are still generating profit. I don't know how, the whole thing is confusing.

Do you really think that money management is what is needed or an understanding of how to correctly predict the market movement ? I have seen so many people who are using high volatility and they are still generating profit. I don't know how, the whole thing is confusing.
Money management have nothing to do with predicting the market. The two skills in which you need in order to be able to predict the market are fundamental analysis and technical analysis. If you have knowledge of these things you will probably be able to make profit. But in order to manage your finances well while trading, financial Management is important

Money management have nothing to do with predicting the market. The two skills in which you need in order to be able to predict the market are fundamental analysis and technical analysis. If you have knowledge of these things you will probably be able to make profit. But in order to manage your finances well while trading, financial Management is important
But when someone have a good understanding of technical and fundamental analysis that means they can possibly use a high risk leverage, After all they will be able to make more money and their prediction will always be accurate .

Although at the moment I can not remember but working and earning money online I have made realize many things, ideas online that helps in some aspects much more than earning the money.

Although at the moment I can not remember but working and earning money online I have made realize many things, ideas online that helps in some aspects much more than earning the money.
Even for me I think that I have earn and work online but I cant just give specific amount of money which I have earn so far online but from last week I have started puting pen in book how much money I earn from online source.

Even for me I think that I have earn and work online but I cant just give specific amount of money which I have earn so far online but from last week I have started puting pen in book how much money I earn from online source.
Lol, that is good for you and that means you are really earning money from online since it has gotten to this level of penning what you earn from online work down.

@Robust,I beleive someone that has spend upto that year working online suppose to make alot of money I also make alot of money I dont sleep I work round the clock and I also beleive that whenever I received the wage for my hard work its encourage me the most,so working online need your time and comitment

I have stopped investing on crypto currency because I prefer holding my coin , but I have been trying to make at least $1 working on forum sites which gives me around $30 monthly.

I have stopped investing on crypto currency because I prefer holding my coin , but I have been trying to make at least $1 working on forum sites which gives me around $30 monthly.
Investing in cryptocurrency at this moment is not really advisable because this current bear market will last for a long time. It is better for you to start investing next year or around december. I have also stopped investing but i am on the sidelines watching. I'm also trading but not consistently.

Making money online has not really been favorable for me especially in the past couple of months but I can see that I am really making progress and I have been learning a lot which is the most important thing.

It seems so many people are not keeping a record of how much they are earning online ever since the standard. Well even me this is somehow difficult to get the accurate amount.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back