What's new

How much money do you spend on Google ads?

I think it depends on the budget you have, if you have a product or company you want to market I would suggest you start small, say from $100 and then start to scale the ads from there. With time you convert from the ads.

I have not spend a penny on google adds due to what I heard about the payment, although i heared google is collecting a high fees on adds, there was a time like that i really want to run a add and i heard from a friend of mine that the fee for the add is too much.

Google ads are not quite affordable now it was when it first launched you could spend about a hundred dollars in a year to advertise a small or medium business but now there are lower offers and returning customer offers for those that make use of the Google ads well.

Concerning how much money an individual spend on google advertisement. Well, I dont know much about google advertisement because I don't own a business or blog for now to place advertisements for, but I believe there are other means that could be used to promote your business through advertising if the price tag on YouTube is much

I am yet to use google ads whether as a publisher or as an advertiser. In order to advertise on google you need something to advertise, a product, a business, a service. You need to sell something before you can use google ads. I am not selling anything yet.

I have tried advertising on google in the past, when I did not have much experience with online advertising. There was zero return on investment. The second time advertised, I did have some returns. These days I am no longer advertising on google. I use facebook ads instead. I find facebook ads better.

When I have my website, I might also start selling physical items as well as digital items through my site. When I am selling from my websites, I would also try to promote my products through advertising.

Google ads are best if you are trying to sell products. For example, you have a website and you are selling affiliate products, you can try using one of the various google ads. However, if you want traffic, you may try facebook instead.

Wait
I'm curious how much money do you spend on Google advertisement for a free product(s) you have.
I read about a formulae that you should spend 20% on advertisement from the revenue.
What about for a free product?

How much money do you spend on Google ads on a free product?
Thanks for the input.
Wait what do you mean by free product? Are you marketing a product for free? Is it some sort of promotion or meant to build an email list? If it's the former I don't know much but if it's the later, you calculate how many people you aim to reach and how much you'll get from them( eventually you will turn them to customers) then you'll know how much to spend

I haven't run a Google advert for any of my business before because I don't really see any need for that instead I use Facebook targeted adverts features to advertise my goods and services.

I don't really have a platform yet but I will do that in the nearest future. I will try to build a website before the end of this year and I would use Google ads.
Post automatically merged:

There are some people who complain about Google ads. I think marketing on social media platforms like Facebook and the rest of them is better.

Last edited:
I'm curious how much money do you spend on Google advertisement for a free product(s) you have.
I read about a formulae that you should spend 20% on advertisement from the revenue.
What about for a free product?

How much money do you spend on Google ads on a free product?
Thanks for the input.
Your budget for google ads will depend solely on the level of progress you want to make with it. I think you should budget around $5 per day, for an ad campaign to be effective.

I do advertisement free on Facebook and what's app it is very good and the same time I still believe it will go a long way but still not everybody will see or beware of it.

I have never bought Google ads and I do not plan to do because I am sure that it is an expensive way to advertise but it is one of the most effective ways to gain attention of potential customers. I would rather rely on social media marketing to promote my business.

The total amount of money I have ever spend on Google adword is 150 dollars. that was a year ago when I was still staring health products as an affiliate. for every hundred percent of the advert roads are usually have 2% conversion rate. And this convention usually cover the cost of advertisement and list some profit.

I haven't spend any money yet on google adsence for now. But am planning to advertise my business on google adsence very soon. The minimum deposit is currently $100 and that is a huge amount of money in my country. That is why am looking for any alternative

I have never spent any money on Google ads but a friend of mine has spent a lot on Google ads and for some time he has not gotten the desired result yet

I have worked in a computer software shop before and our budget for normal Google ads is not much which is about $20 per month including Facebook and other digital marketing platforms.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back