What's new

How much money do you spend on Google ads?

WhiteHouse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 14, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm curious how much money do you spend on Google advertisement for a free product(s) you have.
I read about a formulae that you should spend 20% on advertisement from the revenue.
What about for a free product?

How much money do you spend on Google ads on a free product?
Thanks for the input.

I do not really run Google Advertisement like that due to the high cost attached to it. the last time I ran Adverts for my mini importation business, it was done through Facebook and I didn't spend up to 5$. Everything went well as planned and the result was awesome.

I don't think it's really important or necessary to pay for Google ads if you want to promote your products and services. If you want to do this and you want to see long term result just open a blog and make sure you do search engine optimization for the blog to rank on different search engine like Google and bing with this you will be able to make free traffic to your products

I'm curious how much money do you spend on Google advertisement for a free product(s) you have.
I read about a formulae that you should spend 20% on advertisement from the revenue.

Thanks for the input.

Interesting question. But currently I do not have a website on the internet. Therefore I do not pay for advertisement on Google. To me I feel companies and business owners should take Google advertisment of their products and services seriously. This is because from this means, more individuals become aware of their service.

Google ads are not quite affordable now it was when it first launched you could spend about a hundred dollars in a year to advertise a small or medium business but now there are lower offers and returning customer offers for those that make use of the Google ads well.

Recommended Monthly Budget You Should Allocate to Google Ad Words Depends on the client, industry, objectives, and locations targeted, our strategist recommendation for starting budgets range from $1,000 to $5,000 per month.

Thanks for the input.
Why do you want to promote free products when you will not earn from the free product.
Or are you trying to bring out something from the sales? Is there a new way of making money by promoting free products?

Google advertisement does not tell you the amount of money you need for advert but if you pay a large amount of money Google will use your goods and services to reach a large number of people, the amount of money you pay will determine how large your advert will reach to some people

I have never run a Google advertisement before but from all indication those people that I know that and ve been running the advertisement on Google says that if you really need your goals to reach a large numbers of audience you need to pay a higher amount of money

The Google ads are not exactly moderate now it was the point at which it previously dispatched you could spend around a hundred dollars in a year to publicize a little or medium business however now there are lower offers and returning client offers for those that utilize the Google ads well.

Thanks for the input.
Why would anyone advertise a product that he would be giving for free. The general rule of thumb is you advertise a product so that you can generate a lot of sales and thus not only recover your advertisement budget as well as earn profits. It may be a good idea to spend at least 20 percent of the revenue you are generating for advertisements, however, 20 percent of expenditure should come from the profits not the gross revenue.

I lose a lot of money for advertising on Google,even last time I try on opara mini their charges was so high . Right now I spend 44 thousand naira for advertising my goods in the period 6months .

As for me I don't think it's necessary to run Google advertisement because not really need and moreover I don't run it moreover there so many social media I can run my advertisment without stress also without paying any sites for advert

I use to hear this google ads of a thing but I don't know how it works. I will be appreciative is someone can put me through. Free of charge oooo, because am not that rich, am only trying to survive by all means. May the Lord bless you as you try to help a brother

I spent so much money on it as you may know, it is very costly but I choose it because it the best for me, despite the fact that it is expensive, I am benefiting from it, if you have never try google ads, I will advise you to give it a try and see will be glad you did.

When I run ad campaigns, I always think about return on investment. If I spend $100 on ads, I must be making at least $120 on sales, if I don't see that happening, I will stop ad campaign. Stopping ad campaign at half a way, I have done it numerous times.

Spending money on ads depends on how much you are receiving on the Product you are advertising. I will have no hesitation to spend more money on ads to that products because I'm earning a lot from it.

Personally, I have not done any advertisement that has warranted me to use google ads. But I have only done some advertising using just facebook, whatsapp, instagram, Twitter and other free platforms. I think doing more research will really help.

Monthly Budget You Should Allocate to Google AdWords. Depending on the client, industry, objectives, and locations targeted, our strategist recommendation for starting budgets range from $1,000 to $10,000 per month.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back