What's new

How Much Money Do You Spend On Food?

Yes, the price of food has almost tripled in my country too, I think it is something that we are suffering in most countries and no one is being saved from this misfortune.

I think that most of my expenses actually consists of spending a lots of money on food. i live with my family, therefore, rent is not an issue. The real issue is daily expenses and this also includes miscellaneous expenses as well.

I think that most of my expenses actually consists of spending a lots of money on food. i live with my family, therefore, rent is not an issue. The real issue is daily expenses and this also includes miscellaneous expenses as well.
Yes, also the expenses related to the payments of public services are very high in almost all countries, this takes a large part of the expenses of the month too, and it is something that sometimes becomes a bit unbearable.

Food is a necessity, so Spending on Food is actually compulsory for the survival of Human. For me, I sometimes spend between 20,000 NGN to ₦30,000 NGN in a month for feeding.

We usually spend on monthly or weekly groceries. Besides that, once or twice a month we order something from our favourite restaurants. Usually, me and my family prefer to eat hygienic and healthy food at home that we cook ourselves.

Food is one of my biggest expenses. I have never calculated exactly how much money I spend on good but I believe I spend around 30 percent of my income on food. I try to minimize my food bills by eating at home.

Well, I also spend majority of my cash on food products. Food is really expensive due to high cost of living and inflation. Cheap food is no longer available in my country.

I budget around £100 for food per week. This includes things like a weekly shop with all food needed to last a week for meals and such which usually costs around £60 if not a little more sometimes but it also includes a little more each week for things I may have forgotten or we may run out of in that week as well as maybe a takeaway if I can afford it as a treat as well.
Not bad. I spend quite a lot of money on food since I'm trying to eat healthy, but healthy food is very expensive. It is what it is. I guess I don't really know exactly how much.

Well food, is one of the most essential elements and the basic necessity of every human being. personally I can't give an accurate estimate of what I spend on food.

Food is one of the commodities that people will always find a way to spend money on whether they are making money or not because as long as someone is alive, you must always feed in order to sustain yourself.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back