What's new

How much money do you need to start ebay business?

I don't think there's a specific amount anyway, all you need to do is to run some advert on your account and you'll make enough money

I think e bay is a foreign site, because I tried registering on the site once when I wanted to try online selling but got stuck when everything has to be transacted in USD
ebay is an American company with branches in many countries. The site is available world wide, it does not matter where you are based, you can use it to sell items and make money.

Well starting out on eBay doesn't require too much capital and it would also be dependent on the product to be sold too, so 100 dollars or 200 should be enough to successfully set up shop
This is very true as whatever you want to start bid on ebay or on Google would depend on the kind of product that you want to start offering to the public because they are the quality of the product they are higher the capital demand to start it up.

Sure, your description is on point. My colleague at work sells her old items on eBay but at a relatively subsidized rate because she pays money for only running ads.

Sure, your description is on point. My colleague at work sells her old items on eBay but at a relatively subsidized rate because she pays money for only running ads.
It's a good thing that eBay actually office tell us the opportunity to sell as a really subsidized rate as a result of the lack of fees that they will have to pay before they can be selling goes there.

I don't really know how much is going to take for you to establish this but mostly this will depend on so many things like the type of business you are going into, it is only expert or someone who is already in to it that will be able to give you the actual amount of money that you will need.

that's my first time of hearing such kind of business.but how it sounds you need to have enough capital to start such kind of business, you need a meaningful money to go about it.

If you have $50 you are good to go. you can use this amounts to buy private label right on ebooks in the marketplace and resell them on eBay. Just make sure that you are not overpricing the ebooks to make consistent sales.

Ebay is one of the globally available ecommerce marketplaces where you can anything, a piece of jewelry or a container home, a new item or a used item. If you want to start ebay business how much money do you actually need?

If you are selling your own used item, you need money only for running ads. However, if you are procuring products to sell on ebay, you need money for the products and also to spend on marketing?
I've never really considered starting up an eBay business because it is not something that is familiar with the people in my country that it's not going to pay me very well.

You might need about $300 if you want to start selling physical products like sneakers and T-shirts. I will advise you to have a good distributing channel before you start selling physical products on eBay.

I have not really see any one who started an ebay business, so I don't really know what it would cost to run such an online business that involves buying and selling.

I think facebook marketplace is better than ebay when it comes to sell locally because you can market and promote your product to the specific market. This is not possible on ebay.

Last edited:
The amount of money you need to start an ebay business actually varies from one person to another. So you need to calculate how much you need in order to start the business yourself. But the business is really great if you are selling marketable goods.

Ebay seems to be a legit way of earning money even though it seems to be tough, one can earn good amount of money with that, once he bought all the necessary products.

Well starting out on eBay doesn't require too much capital and it would also be dependent on the product to be sold too, so 100 dollars or 200 should be enough to successfully set up shop

I have always believed that making money on Ebay could be risky if you buy stock but no one buys from you. You will end up selling that stock at wholesale rates to wholesalers at loss.

All business need capital and eBay is an institution market place which goods and services are been operated to the maximum and profitable. They deals with self reliance and competent.

When it comes to business, I think you must invest what you can afford to lose, especially when it comes to Ebay business. There is no guarantee that your items will sell and you may need to sell them to wholesalers at low prices.

It
Ebay is one of the globally available ecommerce marketplaces where you can anything, a piece of jewelry or a container home, a new item or a used item. If you want to start ebay business how much money do you actually need?

If you are selling your own used item, you need money only for running ads. However, if you are procuring products to sell on ebay, you need money for the products and also to spend on marketing
Starting an eBay business might not be capital intensive, depending on the scale you want to run it. People can sell used items or run ads.

You need a lot of capital to start and eBay business or registering it with those electronic platforms, if you have a capital of 70 to 100$ then you can start it.

The amount of money that you are going to need is going to be dependent on the kind of products that you were want to sell . For example if you want to start selling used laptops you will need something off about $2000.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back