What's new

How much money do you need to retire?

Well, investing money in the real estate market requires a lots of money. Not all pensioners will be able to do that. It all depends on how much money you are receiving.
Yes, if you are not receiving a lot of money it will be impossible for you to invest in real Estate. Real estate properties are very costly in so many places.

I'm young so I don't plan to retire anytime soon I'm saving and invest for my fature so when I retire I can love happily without having to think about money Wich is my dream

How much do you believe you need in order to retire? Would 250k be good enough initially, or would you need a larger amount?

I personally think that 500k would be a good starting amount that can be used to retire with, and be used to invest in for future potential needs after retirement.

It is actually going to be very difficult for me to pinpoint a fixed amount of money that is going to be enough for me to see out my retirement which is why I would prefer to have a standing investment that will always be paying me money all throughout my life till I'm dead. When $1 million upfront won't be enough for me.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back