What's new

How much money do you make now vs when you started?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting my online career back in the day was rough. I didn't make much of anything back when I started working online. When I started I maybe did survey sites, and made around $25-$30. And that was like weeks of work, so it felt pointless at the time. But then I started to make sites/forums and do other odd jobs around the internet and now days I live a sustainable lifestyle. I don't spend a lot either. I make a lot more money compared to what I did 10-15 years ago when I started. I don't like to say how much I am making, but it's more than enough to live comfortably. Back when I started, I wasn't living comfortably.

Discuss! :)
Making money online is not really easy as most people will be thinking . It is the type of business that requires your full attention and concentration because of the competition associated with it. Well all I can say is that there is an improvement in How I make my online compared to the past that I was just starting

Actually my current status in online earnings is far better than when I started. then I was not exposed to some platform and other ways to which I can make money but currently I engage in numbers of site to make money.
Making money online is not really easy as most people will be thinking . It is the type of business that requires your full attention and concentration because of the competition associated with it. Well all I can say is that there is an improvement in How I make my online compared to the past that I was just starting
Actually making money online is not that quite easy as many people may think most especially when you have other offline business to handle. though it can be done at your own comfort but it requires some skills which most be put into action.

When I started to make money online and was only making about 2 to $3 in a day and that was small but right now I have improved and the lowest I am making is $4.

My previous earnings online was pretty good and that's the major reason why I could not quit but currently I earned double because I was exposed to so many platform to which I can earned well.
When I started to make money online and was only making about 2 to $3 in a day and that was small but right now I have improved and the lowest I am making is $4.
Actually improvement is what is always demanded of every human being try to improve your standards from the things you do for a living. many people still remain in there former or previous positions in earning.

When I start my online earning journey really horrible, I started my journey with faucet sites, everyone knew how much these faucets pay, but after that I join some exchanges and start investing in coins, now conditions are change and iam making some decent amount.

Actually the bizdustry platform had really hhelped alot of people improving there way of thinking towards achieving a better business goals and also improve there standard of living for better.
Bizdustry is truly helping a lot of people. Aside giving opportunity to people to make money online, a lot of ways to make money online were being discussed in this forum. Bizdustry really tried.

Actually my earnings online these days is really shocking like it was never before when I started. then I was motivated by my first payment but currently I get alot of stuffs to handle offline at it has really affected my online earnings.
When you have a lot of activities to perform offline ,it is definitely going to affect your online earnings. You will just have a little time to spend online on most of the platform that you're working with.

Well I can compare my earnings currently online with that of which when I started. thete is a very big differences if not I will not continue to work online because it will be a waste of time.

It took more than 3 months to make $30 when I first started to make money online. But today, things have changed. Without much stress now, I'm very sure of making an average of $20 weekly. It's small when compared to what some people are making online, but half bread, they say, is better than nothing.
Wow, $20 every week is quite cool for online works. I also make up to that amount or even more than that or weekly basis. When I started newly it was very hard for me.

Comparing between the money I earned before and the one I am earning now I do prefer the one that I am earning now because I have already gained some understanding and knowledge on new way of earning money more than before.

I was earning much when this platform was newly in existence but then I didn't know about trendri. After the payment was reduced I come to realise trendri platform. Combining both of them together still give me almost the same of what I always made before.

thread locked!
Reason: Duplicated content so please feel free to add your post to the original one:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back