What's new

How much money do you make now vs when you started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Starting my online career back in the day was rough. I didn't make much of anything back when I started working online. When I started I maybe did survey sites, and made around $25-$30. And that was like weeks of work, so it felt pointless at the time. But then I started to make sites/forums and do other odd jobs around the internet and now days I live a sustainable lifestyle. I don't spend a lot either. I make a lot more money compared to what I did 10-15 years ago when I started. I don't like to say how much I am making, but it's more than enough to live comfortably. Back when I started, I wasn't living comfortably.

Discuss! :)

Well everyone has a different experience about life before starting working online. I was comfortable because I have means to settle my bills if feel like working online because it's less expensive, it can be done at anytime and I love it because it's more educative than money to me.

Starting my online career back in the day was rough. I didn't make much of anything back when I started working online. When I started I maybe did survey sites, and made around $25-$30. And that was like weeks of work, so it felt pointless at the time. But then I started to make sites/forums and do other odd jobs around the internet and now days I live a sustainable lifestyle. I don't spend a lot either. I make a lot more money compared to what I did 10-15 years ago when I started. I don't like to say how much I am making, but it's more than enough to live comfortably. Back when I started, I wasn't living comfortably.

Discuss! :)
When I first started out back in '05, I was earning through transcription work. The only thing that slowed down my earnings was having to rewind the recordings because it was difficult to hear certain parts. Each transcript was about $50 once completed, and I know I could have earned a little faster had the audio been more clear.
Then I got into forum posting and paid to upload, and that is always at your own pace. A lot of it was just how much time I was willing to invest.

Actually when I started, it was really boring and scary sometimes I won't even come online but as get to know some of the things involved like others ways to which I can makes money, it becomes part of me.

When I started bizdustry, it was not really easy for me to earn at least $1 per day. It actually takes me two to three days to earn a dollar before but now I can even earn more than $1 per day and also work on other forums.

As all know, while starting anything for the first time we do face some challenges, for me I don't really earn a good amount of money when starting but with time I've being able to earn something cool.

Prior to the covid 19 period, earnings from online was quite amazing because alot of people was not engaged or used to it but due to covid alot of people lost there offline jobs and then comes back to online opportunities.

when I started some time ago making $5 a week was okay for me but currently I am even dissatisfied with making $20 every week. I want a situation whereby I will make be making up to $50 a day.

Actually making money online depends on someone willingness to be able to devote his time in doing the necessary task. My earnings these days is quite incomparable to those days that I started newly.

Bizdustry helps me to improve my financial status by earning +500$ since I joined it. there is nothing best than contributing to something that you like and not risky and getting paid at the end.

Bizdustry helps me to improve my financial status by earning +500$ since I joined it. there is nothing best than contributing to something that you like and not risky and getting paid at the end.
Actually the bizdustry platform had really hhelped alot of people improving there way of thinking towards achieving a better business goals and also improve there standard of living for better.

It took more than 3 months to make $30 when I first started to make money online. But today, things have changed. Without much stress now, I'm very sure of making an average of $20 weekly. It's small when compared to what some people are making online, but half bread, they say, is better than nothing.

I will say it is almost the same because most platforms I was earning from then have reduced their earning rate. To maintain the amount of money you have been making on daily basis you only have to post on different platforms.

I can totally relate to that. I'm a freelance writer, so my income is based on the number of articles I write and how much they get paid. When I started writing, I was making around $10 per article. Now, I make around $30 per article—and that's on average.

I've also been able to make more money because I'm able to find more clients who are willing to pay for my services. In the beginning, most of my clients were people who wanted help with their resumes or cover letters—but now, I have clients who want me to write entire blog posts for their websites.

The reason my earnings have increased is because I've learned how to market myself better over time; in other words, it's not just about how good your writing skills are—it's also about how well you can sell yourself.

I actually make less now. A few years ago, I was making $700+ a month just from one blog but that tanked so badly that I am making less than $50 a month from it. In total, I was making over $1,000 at one point and now, I am only making around $200 or $300 a month.

I've not been earning online before now, so bizindustry is the starting point for me and I'm hoping to earn at least $1 in two days. With time I believe will be more consistent to earn same in just a day.

Actually people do gives some positive comments about there current position in online earnings but mine is some how complicated if I am earning more or less than I started.

When I started working I was only making about $3 in a day but I am gradually improving because right now I am making up to 6 which is quite a progress.

Actually making money online depends on someone willingness to be able to devote his time in doing the necessary task. My earnings these days is quite incomparable to those days that I started newly.
Yeah making money now, once you put willingness and devote your time to make more money, you will be able to make more money now than the way you do before.

Actually my earnings online these days is really shocking like it was never before when I started. then I was motivated by my first payment but currently I get alot of stuffs to handle offline at it has really affected my online earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back