What's new

How much money do you lose out on because of Ad-Blockers?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I'll admit, I used ad blockers in the past, and still do on some shady sites, but sites like Bizdustry and a few others I do turn it off. With that being said though, do you worry a lot about ad blockers and the ads you have up? How much money do you think you're losing out because of adblockers?

i totally stopped using ad blockers on my browser, it is definitely not worth the stress, i usually download free movies from a particular site and if your ad blocker is on, you would not gain access to the site.

I haven't give it a trial, and I don't know how it works at all. But I heard that there are allot of people who lose allot of money from it. Since one has to spend allot.

I don't even know how this Ad-Blockers work and how one can lose money from it. I usually just put up with any Ads i face , no matter how annoying they are when logging into various websites.

I don't even know how this Ad-Blockers work and how one can lose money from it. I usually just put up with any Ads i face , no matter how annoying they are when logging into various websites.
If you are website owner, then ad blocker would negatively impact you, as you are supposed to make money when people advertise on your website or blog, and ad blocker would prevent this.

I don't think I'm losing or would lose that much even considering I'm constantly trying my best to place my site in the faces of targeted traffic and not just any random internet user. That way I worry less about ads

If you are website owner, then ad blocker would negatively impact you, as you are supposed to make money when people advertise on your website or blog, and ad blocker would prevent this.
Well, i feel bad website owners feel the negative impact of ad blockers. I totally understand those who makes use of ad blockers because it could be really annoying putting up with ads on websites.

I haven't give it a trial, and I don't know how it works at all. But I heard that there are allot of people who lose allot of money from it. Since one has to spend allot.
Yes here wither, I haven't give it a trial. But I see most people talking about this. But in as much as you have a source of making money, there's no reason to give up but rather try it.

I don't use ad blockers because I am a website owner making money through ads. It is really difficult to find out how much revenue I am losing because of people accessing my sites are using ad blockers. However, I can make assumption based on page views and ad impression.

I don't use ad blockers because I am a website owner making money through ads. It is really difficult to find out how much revenue I am losing because of people accessing my sites are using ad blockers. However, I can make assumption based on page views and ad impression.

I also never use any kind of adblockers at all. I believe that all website owners deserve to make money! They prepare content for us and they have the right to earn money through advertisements.

I have never wasted a dime because of the aforementioned term ad block, I'm a type of person that usually uses the internet and anytime i came across advertisement. I make sure i install the app ad blocker.

I don't know anything about ad blockers. Infact this is my first time of getting to know the meaning. So it is possible for someone to block ads on websites so as to save my subscription. Well, I always believe this is how those websites earns and it is not good to be selfish.

The amount lost by ad blockers can not be measurable. But sincerely speaking, it's has a negative impact on the site owners, because it's never a plus but a minus.

I'll admit, I used ad blockers in the past, and still do on some shady sites, but sites like Bizdustry and a few others I do turn it off. With that being said though, do you worry a lot about ad blockers and the ads you have up? How much money do you think you're losing out because of adblockers?
I just totally turn off my ad blockers as I work on some sites that frowns at such, even sites I use to download movies and games would not let you if you have ad blockers turned on

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back