What's new

How much money do you invest back into your online work?

Actually it had been long since I invested my money into online business simply because I am still scared if I may still experience the bad failure that I have once had though life is all about risk taking but I prefer it should happen offline.

I understand, I'm glad you could get out of that situation, I was almost 3 years in such an addiction, and it cost me to leave it, I think there are people who need help so a youtube channel for it can work, but you must explore the niche in particular.
I'm still making some research about the niche and how profitable it can probably be. Addiction is something a lot of people are looking to overcome and I think I can make some level of success in the niche.

When it comes to working online, it's not always easy to make a solid living. But when you do make good money, do you ever invest that money back into your work? Maybe making a website for your services, or putting money into marketing and other things for your site.

How much do you usually invest back into your online work/business?

The only kind of Investments that I put back in my online work is whenever I need new resources that is going to help me to carry out some of my job, so I don't waste time in paying for such resources immediately.

I don't have any other need to invest another money in my online work apart from that, so I invested the money in my offline projects.

The two major things that take up what I invest on my work online is the investment on my health. I always want to stay up to speed on what is happening and be active to handle orders as they come. I also focus on getting new gadgets and accessories that will make my work go better too.

The only kind of Investments that I put back in my online work is whenever I need new resources that is going to help me to carry out some of my job, so I don't waste time in paying for such resources immediately.

I don't have any other need to invest another money in my online work apart from that, so I invested the money in my offline projects.

Exploring new options is a great thing when it comes to working online. This is what many people need to do when it comes to investing back. As of now, I invest my time when it comes to making money on freelancing websites and i am also planning to reinvest money, despite the fact that I suffered from losses as of now.

The two major things that take up what I invest on my work online is the investment on my health. I always want to stay up to speed on what is happening and be active to handle orders as they come. I also focus on getting new gadgets and accessories that will make my work go better too.

When you your working tools are not in good shape all the time, they are most likely going to jeopardise your work. I can remember the first time by PC crash when I was working on a project, it was a very messy day for me. It was my laptop that saved the day but I had to start everything all over again.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back