What's new

How Much Money Can A Hawker Make In A Day?

Actually I believe a hawker can make a very huge amount of money from his daily trading but I also believe depend on the kind of goods he hawked.

There are some products that are in a higher demand on the street and that will give you a better advantage if you sell them.

Warren Buffet once sold newspapers, he is now one of the richest men on earth. Some people, who started as a hawker, have managed to grow very rich. There is one person in my home country, who happens to be one of the most popular journalists in my home country and is also a owner of a television channel. He started as a newspaper hawker.

I think this depends from country to country. Even within the same country, it depends from city to city. Even within the cities, how much a hawker earns depends on what products he ie selling.

As far as I know, a hawker could easily make around $10 in my city. Some hawkers earn far much more than that. This is because they run multiple set ups that allow them to earn around $30 or more.

How much they make a day will depend on the kind of business they are running and the cost of goods they sell but I know that most of these street hawkers earn quite a reasonable amount of money daily and the funny thing is, most people might look down on those businesses, but trust me those people are making money as long as station your business in a very lucrative site you're good to go.

Street hawking is a great way to make money. There are many sellers who sell different kinds of products in the streets and they make a good amount of money in the end. However, I have always wondered how much money do they make in a day?

It actually depends on the kind of product the Hawker is selling and also the location the person is selling those product because if you are selling something that is not going to be in high demand, it it's going to affect how much you will be making from such products on daily basis.

It's worth knowing that the amount of money made in a day can vary significantly depending on the region, type of product, and local economic conditions. Therefore, it is difficult to provide an exact or average amount of money a hawker can make in a day, as it can vary greatly.

It's worth knowing that the amount of money made in a day can vary significantly depending on the region, type of product, and local economic conditions. Therefore, it is difficult to provide an exact or average amount of money a hawker can make in a day, as it can vary greatly.

It is also very important to note that how agile the hawker is when it comes to carrying his product about everywhere have a very big impact on how much he or she is going to be able to make in a day.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back