What's new

How much is the going rate for a blog article?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say is the usual going rate for a professional written article to be done for a website/blog? Lets say 500+ words or so.

Usually when it comes to an article, especially a professional written one, is that research needs to be done on top of the writing. So essentially you have to pay for that and the article. For me, I tend to pay upwards of $20-$100 depending on the articles. The longer the more pricier, and the more professional of course, the more expensive. And depending on the author, they could get more based on their work.

But, what would you usually charge for a blog article that is professionally written?

I think a pro writer can give perfect review on this topic, for me iam just an newbie in writing field, but I think writer charge their fees depending on the article.

Well, these days, I have restricted myself from applying to some writing job. Many of us, writers, are so desperate that we apply for every writing gig we discovered. For me, I would charge between $20 to $50 per article depending on the complexity of the articles.

I would charge $20-$60 for writing an article of 500+ words depending on the complexity of the topic and how much research needs to be done on it. Besides that, top writers with years of experience charge much more than that.

I would charge $20-$60 for writing an article of 500+ words depending on the complexity of the topic and how much research needs to be done on it. Besides that, top writers with years of experience charge much more than that.
Yes, those that are an admin an s5ungbo gem I made

I'd charge $20, but if the topic is more complex and I need to research or learn more about it, I'd charge higher.
I completely agree with you, anytime a topic is more demanding it Should preferably be on a higher price.
What do you think, of those sites that offers at a fixed rate regardless the topic?

You can expect to pay anywhere from 6 cents a word on the low end, to as much as $3. By the Post some bloggers charge a flat fee for every post, usually with an agreed upon minimum word count.

I have never been a professional writer, but I think you can get articles written for $5 on Fiverr. Most of them are low quality though and short.

I'll charge by the number of words written though. Say $50 for a 200 word article - might look pricey but it's because I know the value I'll provide as a result. That aside, this why I'll prefer copywriting anyday over this type of service - I get to earn more

What would you say is the usual going rate for a professional written article to be done for a website/blog? Lets say 500+ words or so.

Usually when it comes to an article, especially a professional written one, is that research needs to be done on top of the writing. So essentially you have to pay for that and the article. For me, I tend to pay upwards of $20-$100 depending on the articles. The longer the more pricier, and the more professional of course, the more expensive. And depending on the author, they could get more based on their work.

But, what would you usually charge for a blog article that is professionally written?
I think my starting price would be $20 for an article, but depending on the difficulty of the subject and the amount of research I would have to undertake, it would definitely be a higher price that would be charged.

However, I'll just charge for written words.
A 200-word piece might seem expensive at $50, but I know the value I'll add as a consequence, therefore I'm willing to pay it.
Despite that, I will always choose copywriting over this kind of service because I can make more money doing it.

The article's price depends on the number of characters and complexity. For a simple topic, you can take $25. But it will cost much more if you need to write something complicated on any other narrow topic. Copywriters are very valuable, as always. But a good copywriter can guarantee excellent structured text and sentence connectedness with a minimum volume. I worked as a copywriter for a while during the lockdown. And such writing tools helped me a lot reddit.com. I'm sharing this with you because I understand how important it's to pass a plagiarism check.

Last edited:

Certain bloggers demand a set price for each piece, with a minimum character count decided on but all in all, one should typically spend anywhere between 5 cents and $3 per word.

I have written an article for $60 as well as 30 cents. The rate depends on how much you are being offered and how desperately you want the money. However, my standard rate for writing an article is one cent per word.

I have written an article for $60 as well as 30 cents. The rate depends on how much you are being offered and how desperately you want the money. However, my standard rate for writing an article is one cent per word.
That is a good rate you have set there. Going into a writing job already aware of what you expect to earn is really great. You gain the respect of your client and come off as a confident and professional writer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back