What's new

How much is ideal for a beginner to invest in bitcoin?

According to my own point of view, it is based on your financial status, if you have enough money, you can invest more. But if you don't have much, you invest low. But as for an average man I believe you can start with a thousand dollars but as for a rich man, you should start with four thousand dollars

There's is no fixed amount to use to invest or start a bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. The amount you start with depends on individual ability to undergo risk
Exactly, the risk bearing factor is the main key factor in deciding how much is adequate for a newbie to start out his or her investment in cryptocurrencies. Some who have high risk factor would most likely be willing to invest more and those with smaller risk factor would only cough up smaller fund for such investment.

While bitcoin made news in May by cresting to $8,000 for the first time in a year, bitcoin (trading symbol BTC or XBT) can be bought and sold for fractional shares, so your initial investment could be as low as, say, $25
Join a Bitcoin Exchange. First, you'll need to determine where you want to make a Bitcoin purchase. ...
Get a Bitcoin Wallet. ...
Connect Your Wallet to a Bank Account. ...
Place Your Bitcoin Order. ...
Manage Your Bitcoin Investments.

If I am to give my hinest answer on this question, although there is no fixed amount of bitcoin that is needed to begin investing with. I would say a bitcoin worth of $500 is quite adequate to begin with. The amount you start with also depends on your generally financial ability and your investment experience.

There is no fixed amount for Bitcoin, in my country to buy Bitcoin is start from #500. But it's advisable for beginner to invest a small money on it in which to start from small in case of lose. So, after that the beginner will keep experts on it gradually. But crypto currency need good Idea.

that you start with any amount you know you won't develop a high blood pressure about if peradventure you end up losing it. Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency has never promised anyone either profits or loss, we are all only risking it by dealing in it. If you opt in into any PLATFORM with huge volume believe me your profit will also be huge and vice versa.

According to my own point of view, bitcoin is a very good and profitable business to invest in, and as for me I will advise a beginner to invest as much as he has because I am very sure of the business and I have much guarantee that the more you invest the more profitable it is for you.

You just need to invest wisely and responsibly as a new beginner, you don't have to invest all you have or all you have earned, invest only what you can afford to lose, to avoid depression in moments of losses because the cryptocurrencies world is very volatile.

Yeah you are right @Profwriter , people should not gush money into Crypto currencies because they want to make money in a very short time , they should invest amount they can easily hold for a while regardless the circumstances.

Personally I can only invest an amount I know won't hurt me even if the investment goes bad and always advise people to invest only an amount they can afford to loss and if the investment is good after trial they could build up gradually on that.
Post automatically merged:

Personally I can only invest an amount I know won't hurt me even if the investment goes bad and always advise people to invest only an amount they can afford to loss and if the investment is good after trial they could build up gradually on that.

Bitcoin trading is a high risk involved activity, there is a law that states the minimal amount to invest but one should invest a certain amount one can part with, this is so, so as not too loose all of ones income on a go

What's the Minimum Amount of Bitcoin You Need to Buy? There's not a minimum amount you should invest in Bitcoin to get started. The minimum amount is the one set by the platform on which you'll buy your first piece of Bitcoin. For example, Coinbase allows its users to buy Bitcoin from $2

It all depends on how much the person in question have, but for me I started with just $20 then as time goes I started increasing it. Crypto investment is all about profit or lost. Don't invest how much you can't afford to loss. I will advice you to invest 20 percent of your budget at first

despite the fact that there is no regulation as to how much you can invest in cryptocurrency. I will advise a newbie to invest a small amount into it to see how it works before considering investing larger amounts. Cryptocurrency is a game of risk taking and for a new guy who just started if he happens not to gain much from his first investment he might not consider investing again.

I would advice a beginner to invest the spare cash that when he loses it will not bother him that much,because the cryptocurency is a volatile currency and the because of the underlying nature of the currency it is very hard to place a value on it,thereby keeping it in the realm of market speculation.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back