What's new

How much Investment to start a Frozen Food business?

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Having a business of my own is my dream and I hope and wish to start before my retirement although still there are many years available but I would like to have an idea about it so if it will be possible then I may start soon as it will help me earn more and I can use my family members to run that business till the time I am busy with my job.

Having a business of my own is my dream and I hope and wish to start before my retirement although still there are many years available but I would like to have an idea about it so if it will be possible then I may start soon as it will help me earn more and I can use my family members to run that business till the time I am busy with my job.

I think that it may require at least $50,000. You have to rent a place in order to start this kind of business. This is because you also need to buy electronic equipment.

We can also start at a small scale and that way we don't need to invest this much in the beginning and can expand gradually

We can also start at a small scale and that way we don't need to invest this much in the beginning and can expand gradually

Even at a small scale, you may need to invest a lot. This is because you have to rent a shop at a commercial area and this may cost a lot.

NO doubt it will cost a lot but I am sure it can be done in around $5000 easily and when you start earning you can expand

NO doubt it will cost a lot but I am sure it can be done in around $5000 easily and when you start earning you can expand

Well, I may not agree with that. This is because in order to start this kind of business, you may need to go through various things that may require additional expense such s electricity bills.

I do not know the answer as I have never been involved with this kind of business. However, I believe investment depends on how big you are planning, how many items you are selling, where you are selling form, etc.

I think its better to start with popular ones and yes we need to start at a small scale and this way can start easily without borrowing a large sum of money

We need to sell all the popular ones and also need to think about the store, rent, staff salaries and deep freezer

I think its better to start with popular ones and yes we need to start at a small scale and this way can start easily without borrowing a large sum of money

There are many popular food brands in our country. These food brands are so popular that now people know them and recognise them by their names.

We can sell those frozen foods in our store and can make profit because they do pay decent margin

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back