What's new

How much have you made so far trading forex??

I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.
Trading forex may sound familiar to all but I am very sure that not everyone can do it when the risk attached to it is considered. I made money from forex but not as a trader but I invested with a company that trade forex and i got my return on investment per week.

I won't wanna deceive my self saying that have made so much on trading forex, because most of the profit earn from it, automatically go back to it. So as I am at this moment have not make much from it but promise myself to never give up on it. Still saving much more money to invest into forex trading, because I think is the future I guess.
I'm a new dude when it comes to forex trading. But I know their are people here that will inspire me with their success story over forex trading. So far i haven't made any profit yet cos I'm a new comer, but I've lost some token. I won't give up on my quest to accrue profit through it. I don't want to rush into it, cos being in a haste to make profit with forex trading will pose more threat to losing more.

same question, i did not use this kind of trading like forex trading . But now i am investing in LTC as crypto currency world, so far i have not completed my investing money , it means i am getting loss so far. These thinga are very much pathetic for me.

Trading forex may sound familiar to all but I am very sure that not everyone can do it when the risk attached to it is considered. I made money from forex but not as a trader but I invested with a company that trade forex and i got my return on investment per week.
Good point, and nice idea you got. Investing by mutual consent with a company familiar with such trading kind is very reasonable indeed. If i get such chance to embark on a mutual funding with such company I'll be good to go via forex trading.

I used to make a decent amount of income trading forex, but just that on the long run it was not sustain able and you would inquire losses at some point, and I you don't have a large capital or a good backup source, then you are sure to fail.

Forex is really a big man game. Its the battle of the fittest. Its a gamee for only the brave. I will like to say that if u are not well tutored do not venture into forex. I have lost a lot of money in forex but still i Won't gibe up cos losers are quitters

I used to make a decent amount of income trading forex, but just that on the long run it was not sustain able and you would inquire losses at some point, and I you don't have a large capital or a good backup source, then you are sure to fail.
Forex trading requires experience reasonable amount of capital to invest and have good chance to recover and make gains when you record series of losses. One shouldn't trade when feeling depressed or emotional, if not continuous losses may follow suit.

I'm not a fans of forex, and I've never made anything from foreign exchange in the past. I lost all my hard earned currency on forex so. Ẹ years ago. Which made me hate it with passion. I will rather invest on cryptocurrency than to consider forex again.

I have not yet ventured into forex trading because am in the tutorial process and i am finding it interesting,i want to use the tutorial process to master the strategies I will be using by the time i start trading.

Concerning how much I have made so far in forex trading. Well, to be honest , I haven't made any money in forex because I haven't actually put in my real money into any of the forex broker, this is due to the fact that I haven't considered myself ready to be trading and I still have things and basics I should know before putting in real money. It is better to keep using the demo account to keep practicing till when you are convinced within yourself to put in real money

As a demo trader,I have made triple value of the amount I met, but I was humbled when I ventured into live trading.In all I have made more than 100$, it's possible all you need is dedication.

Funny enough i cant even say if i have made profit or lost in my forex trading by i know i am just at a balance though. Forex is very technical so i am not profit minded. I just want to see it as a game

In the same vane,as you have esperienced a friend of mine told me he invested about $200 and lost all during his initial period of trading,but after carrying out thorough analysis and investing in areas of his strenght,he started making good returns.

Ever since I started the forest trading since 2019 I have been able to make at least $5000 from trading in forex trade .one thing you have to know as a forex trader he is to be able to predict the market and also study the market.

Forex trading is of no doubt, a very profitable venture. You need to learn the basics and have the right knowledge before you can be able to make a reasonable amount of money from father trading.

I never got the chance to finish my forex training because I had to relocate so I just left forex but now I deal with site that accepts deposits to trade with forex.

In forex Trading , Firstly i invested 20 $ but as a newbie , i lost them all at once but after that , i did a lot analysis and i have made 80 $ so far by investing small amounts only. I just did it to recover my 20$ but now😇
Though i have not started my own trading yet,i just got some training on how the market really works and it was just elementary and not that surficient for me to go into full swing.A friend of mine got into the trading as soon as he fnished the training and lost about $200,and he almost gave up,before he summon courage to start trading again,and he is very cautious this time and his already making profits.

Though i have not started my own trading yet,i just got some training on how the market really works and it was just elementary and not that surficient for me to go into full swing.A friend of mine got into the trading as soon as he fnished the training and lost about $200,and he almost gave up,before he summon courage to start trading again,and he is very cautious this time and his already making profits.
I have made up to $500 student in forex trading because I don't really invest more in forex trading because I'm scared about the procedures.

I have made up to $500 student in forex trading because I don't really invest more in forex trading because I'm scared about the procedures.
How come you were able to make up to $500 in forex without investing or trading your asset or currency. Is their any way to earn from forex like that...

Ever since I started the forest trading since 2019 I have been able to make at least $5000 from trading in forex trade .one thing you have to know as a forex trader he is to be able to predict the market and also study the market.
$5,000 in the space of two years for me is a reasonable amount. Are you an expert forex trader? This one you've made this kind of profit within short term.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back