What's new

How much have you earned in a month from Google Adsense on your site?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Google Adsense is a free way to be able to monetize your forum, website or blog. You can set the ads up yourself or have Google set them up for you and you can adjust what ads are placed on your site. I have recently added Google Adsense to a site I am getting ready to open and we already have it active on a forum I co-own. At the moment I have just over £31 in there with the payout threshold being £60.

How much have you earned in a month from Google Adsense? Do you always see an increase or does it vary?

The maximum I have earned from a single site in a month was $110. That was on a multi author blogging site. I use adsens eon multiple sites and I manage to earn a couple of hundreds from my sites every month.

i have made $80 dollars from google AdSense program on one of my sites that was into immigration news and blog until my ad account got hit with a ban from google, which was a hard one to take.

The maximum I have earned from a single site in a month was $110. That was on a multi author blogging site. I use adsens eon multiple sites and I manage to earn a couple of hundreds from my sites every month.
Obviously, you're doing well. To see that you have more one website that's monetized with google adsense speak a volume about your commitment. Getting a google adsense approval is not an easy thing. I hope to get my new website monetized with google adsense soon.

Well, in my opinion, the only thing that matters for google adsense approval is content quality. If you have published high quality, original articles, which is not in the saturated topics, you can easily get approval.

Google Adsense is a free way to be able to monetize your forum, website or blog. You can set the ads up yourself or have Google set them up for you and you can adjust what ads are placed on your site. I have recently added Google Adsense to a site I am getting ready to open and we already have it active on a forum I co-own. At the moment I have just over £31 in there with the payout threshold being £60.

How much have you earned in a month from Google Adsense? Do you always see an increase or does it vary?
The highest amount of money I have made on Google adsense in a month is $15. I do not always have so much traffic but I was still able to make this in a little time.

My blog is not yet monetized and as such have not entered into Google adsense partnership reward program to earn money from Google adsense and I think this question would better be answered by those who are partners.

My blog is not yet monetized and as such have not entered into Google adsense partnership reward program to earn money from Google adsense and I think this question would better be answered by those who are partners.
How much you can be able generate from your website depends on various factors and one is the level of time and effort you invest on your website and also the resources you put in.

Well, in my opinion, the only thing that matters for google adsense approval is content quality. If you have published high quality, original articles, which is not in the saturated topics, you can easily get approval.
It seems a lot of the topics are actually more saturated than usual. I've started a blog, but finding keyword research difficult as the competition have done extensive work on it, even though the keyword difficulty is low.

Is it possible to outrank them?

It seems a lot of the topics are actually more saturated than usual. I've started a blog, but finding keyword research difficult as the competition have done extensive work on it, even though the keyword difficulty is low.

Is it possible to outrank them?
Depends on what websites are ranked for the keywords you are targeting. You can never outrank websites like wikipedia, forbes, investopedia, etc. However, you might be able to outrank lesser known websites.

Till I took a break from running my blogs none of them got google adsense approval. Google adsense is a good way to make money as a website or forum owner. Their payment is good and I don't think they delay in pay individual website or forum owners their due.

This is what I am using currently and between 3 sites, I get around $300. I used to get over $500 from just one site but that one fell off and was deranked since 2020. I have not been able to recover it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back