How much gold do you guys have in WWH ?

eenya00

Eben
Verified Poster
BizNotes
18k gold, wow! that is a lot of money. how does this work, please enlighten us more on how we can benefit from this platform, because this is the first time i am hearing about it and it really sounds interesting.

Rebellion TY

BizNotes
18k gold, wow! that is a lot of money. how does this work, please enlighten us more on how we can benefit from this platform, because this is the first time i am hearing about it and it really sounds interesting.
Ayo hi bro 😎😎
Basically U post stuff/comment in forums and you earn a bit of points every time then you can use these points to get real money

However I'm starting to think it's a little too hard . The first 10 posts you post in the forums have to be checked by moderators to see if you're qualified , and I only had one post qualified

I think it might be easier playing other money making apps like Money Rawr ( got 3.5 USD playing that 😎 ) or Cash Alarm

Good luck playing bro !! I'm honestly thinking of leaving this site , I think it's kinda hard to earn man πŸ˜”

Last edited by a moderator:
airdrop-728-90

HK World

Resident Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
I have saved currently about 18K gold . My head is about to melt πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ’€πŸ’€
WWH? What's that? Honestly speaking, I've never heard of this thing before. You say that you've saved 18K gold there. Is it real gold? How does it work? Please let me know. I'm interested.