How much earning from FB pages

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hy, I want to ask how much we can earn from Facebook page and, what is the criteria of monetisation of fb page and can we earn vy uploading written content or just uploading videos.?

you can't earn from the page I guess, you only make it to promote your services and sell them to your followers.

I don't think Facebook will pay you for having a page, you can only earn on Facebook page by sponsorship from companies or they want you to promote/influence there products/services. And prices vary...

Facebook pages are avenues for earning a substantial amount of money if utilised effectively. You can charge an amount for promotions on your page,sell goods and services or send traffic to your blog or affiliate offer.

One of the ways you can make money via Facebook is selling, advertising or promoting your products. Facebook will not pay you for this. Facebook is a medium to make some good money.

you don't make money from facebook pages unless they are populated and you sell them to different people. instead you can promote your services / products.

I don't think Facebook pay any user for any activity on the page. If there is any, I can't wait to enjoy it as well.

We can't earn money directly from our Facebook page because Facebook hasn't yet set up such a monetization policy. The only way that one can Monitise their pages is by advertising their goods and services to their Facebook audience.

Hy, I want to ask how much we can earn from Facebook page and, what is the criteria of monetisation of fb page and can we earn vy uploading written content or just uploading videos.?
I also want to know if possible I could be earning from my Facebook page as well, because I just have the Facebook page I don't do anything on it anymore since am not getting any reward from Facebook.

I have been trying to deal with the same thing trying to find how I can earn on Facebook , but I realise its not quite possible so i give up.

Yes of course you can upload writing content and also video on your Facebook page, as for the earning it all depends on the client you have, if you have more clients which you help in promoting their product or brand, you will make much

The best way to earn on your Facebook page is just monetizing it,when you monetize your Facebook and you have a lot of followers you will begin to earn money using your Facebook page.

I think we should be able to earn from Facebook but I haven't heard anyone or seen anything like earning from it .FB really has a lot of features that we make earning fine

Earning from Facebook is not easy but I am very sure its possible,but you have to make sure you have much followers on your Facebook page,so that when you are given advertisement they can be able to see,and those that are in demand of the stuff can contact the business owner.

There is no way to earn money on your Facebook page. We use Facebook to advertise our products but we can't earn money on Facebook.

there's is no way to earn money on Facebook page. Facebook is not like other websites were you can earn money by the number of contents you posted. we often use Facebook to promote our business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back