What's new

How much down payment do you have to make?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my home country, when you are buying property through a bank loan you will have to make around 30 percent downpayment. If the property you are buying is priced at $300,000, you need to pay at least $90,000 as a down payment and the remaining 70 percent or $210,000 will be financed by the bank or mortgage company.

Making a down payment of 30% to 50% is not bad as long as there is an understanding of how the rest of the money will be paid. I wouldn't want to buy a property where the seller will renege on an agreement before I finish making payments because I have no time for some dramas at all.

Making a down payment of 30% to 50% is not bad as long as there is an understanding of how the rest of the money will be paid. I wouldn't want to buy a property where the seller will renege on an agreement before I finish making payments because I have no time for some dramas at all.
Down payment is mostly applied when you are buying the property through a property developer or through a bank loan. However, when you are buying from individual property owners., you are expewcted to pay ful;l in order to get the ownership transferred to you.

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back