What's new

How much does it cost to start a marijuana dispensary?

I think it will be very difficult to tell exactly how much it may cost someone to start such kind of business.

There are people who will not consider starting such business as a good choice and due to that only few will do it.

Actually starting a marijuana business is not an easy kind of business to start and sometimes it might be legal or illegal in some places.

I believe where it's illegal, it will be very expensive to start or even run the business.

this business looks very promising but i would not involve myself in this kind of business because it is illegal in my country and you would face jail time for doing this kind of business.

In my country, marijuana is illegal and so one wouldn't freely open such a dispensary. But there are people who still do it illegally. Though I don't really know how much they started the business with. I guess it can be expensive given how marijuana is always so expensive.

This is exactly the same way it is in my country because it is completely against the law for you to be involved in this kind of business and you will most likely be arrested and charged to court as a result of that if you are caught.

Marijuana has not been legalized in this part of the world but I hope it does. How much it will cost you two start a marijuana dispensary depends on your location and also the size of the business.

The expenses to start a marijuana business, depends on the country of location.

There are some countries that such business are legally recognized by the state and the cost will be very less.

In my country, Marijuana is not legalised yet, so No one can open a Marijuana dispensary store.
But I believe the cost of opening a Marijuana dispensary ranges from $150,000 to $2 million. Though the cost range depending on your choice.
In my country also, marijuana is not legalised. And such it's crime to buy and sell it. But some people are still finding way around it in selling it. Marijuana dispensary will cost a lot of money to start.

In my country also, marijuana is not legalised. And such it's crime to buy and sell it. But some people are still finding way around it in selling it. Marijuana dispensary will cost a lot of money to start.
Yes, The fact that Marijuana is not legalised does not stop people from taking it. People still find a way around and still sell it and make money from it. Most times, Those selling it are usually not popularly known.
Marijuana has its own health benefits, so I clamour for its legalisation.

The expenses to start a marijuana business, depends on the country of location.

There are some countries that such business are legally recognized by the state and the cost will be very less.
Yeah, the cost of starting such a business in countries where it is legalized will be lower. But if it is in countries where it is not legalised you will spend a lot of money and you may also be caught.

Yeah, the cost of starting such a business in countries where it is legalized will be lower. But if it is in countries where it is not legalised you will spend a lot of money and you may also be caught.

There are many people who sell marijuana and the fact remains that many people also use it is medicine. However, the quantity of marijuana in those products would be extremely low.

There are many people who sell marijuana and the fact remains that many people also use it is medicine. However, the quantity of marijuana in those products would be extremely low.
of course marijuana have a lot of medical benefits. That is the reason why some countries have legalized it. But over usage of it is very bad and can cause some health issues.

Yes, The fact that Marijuana is not legalised does not stop people from taking it. People still find a way around and still sell it and make money from it. Most times, Those selling it are usually not popularly known.
it is true that people find there way around getting the marijuana and resell it, but it is not advisable to get into any venture that is illegal in your country of residents, as the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

it is true that people find there way around getting the marijuana and resell it, but it is not advisable to get into any venture that is illegal in your country of residents, as the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.
Yes, It is actually not advisable to venture into anything that is illegal in your country of residence.
But If eventually my country legalizes Marijuana then I would not hesitate to venture into the business.

Well I can't tell exactly how it will or may cost because I have not been into the business yet and I believe, the cost may also depends on your location.

There are some places or countries where such kind of business is prohibited.

Marijuana has medical benefits. The reason why government of some countries are afraid to legalise it is the fear that people will abuse it. Marijuana when abuse can cause mental disorder.

Marijuana has medical benefits. The reason why government of some countries are afraid to legalise it is the fear that people will abuse it. Marijuana when abuse can cause mental disorder.
Yes, Marijuana has great health benefits. What if the citizens are educated about the effects of taking marijuana? There is even little the Government can do, because even with its illegality in some countries, It is still been used there.

Marijuana business is an illegal business here in my country , but people always find their way around the business , you need to know the exact where you can get the people planting it to be able to make your own better profit from the business .

I think the major reason a lot of people venture into such businesses in places where it is illegal is because of the amount of money involved. If such a person is caught, he or she will spend more money.

It actually depends on our location sometimes.

In some places such kind of business is prohibited and for that, it can be traded illegal and the cost of such may be very high.

It actually depends on our location sometimes.

In some places such kind of business is prohibited and for that, it can be traded illegal and the cost of such may be very high.
I think people that do it illegally can always do it in their homes. They need to have connections with those that consume it and sell it to them. But even know that it is not advisable to venture into illicit businesses.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back