What's new

How Much Does a Website Cost?

If the person am creat the website by themselves, the better. Because it would have saved a lot of cost for getting a proffesional to creat one for them. But If you're giving it out to a professional to create one for you, then the cost will depend on what is demanded of the proffesional

I do think having a website is cheap. until recently that I traded to open a website and I see that it is not cheap. Buying of domain names to hosting and security, it worth more than $20 in some hosting company
The post I made was quite old. Even I personally have had to spend way more than the figures I quoted up there. I think it all depends on the plan and hosting platforms you are using just like you said.

Web design varies . But most times after designing you can pay hosting ranging between 3-5 dollars these days , although I'm not quite sure about the figures.
We have different types of websites and also different websites design ,msomits better to research well before starting, I think a web design starts from $5 and above,

The post I made was quite old. Even I personally have had to spend way more than the figures I quoted up there. I think it all depends on the plan and hosting platforms you are using just like you said.
You are right. It depends on the plan. But I am talking about the lowest package. There are some hosting company that will offer lower fee but the add-ons will be very expensive

One can only come up with an estimate because there are many factors that are to be considered when calculating the cost of building a website

Depending on the type of website you want to buy, You can get a website from $20 upward then you start building the website from there

To buy it let's say less than $10 but to maintain or by cool designs to make your site user friendly then you need $90
Wow maintenance is even more expensive than the real thing. I would prefer buying already stabilized one that way I wouldn't spend much

It depends on the type of website you want. if you are opting for WordPress websites and pre-built theme website builders, it only cost about a couple of dollars about $100 or less, but if you're opting for a highly functional e-commerce website, you may want to hire a web developer for that. that might cost you a couple of hundreds of dollars.

The amount of money that will cost you is depends on the types of website you wanted, and a very good website cost like $20 domain and hosting name of the site.

The cost of getting a website or a domain name will vary from one domain service provider to another. You can get the costs from searching through as many providers as you can get or see for yourself

The price of building a website depend on what you are building. some people may require a big website for articles while other may require network for e-commerce and now I can tell you that e- commerce website are more cheaper than other

Technically speaking, you can get a website for $0. You get a free domain and free hosting and use WordPress. You get a subdomain but you can also get free website from WordPress, blogspot, etc.

This depend all the type of website you want to build. If you just want to set up a simple website all you need is a domain name of $10 and hosting account of about $50.

Cost of a website varies according to the type of website. For blog, shared hosting is good and cost of shared hosting is small. But ecommerce site needs to be hosted on VPS, Dedicated Server, or Cloud, and it might cost a lot of money.

It it shouldn't cost you more than $100 if you are planning to set up a niche website. You need about $10 for domain name registration while $50 is enough for a year hosting. After that you can buy it then of about $30. But the price is quite different when you want to design a data driving website and this usually cost about $1000 or more.

Currently, I charge $100 to set up a website (designing, customization and publishing three pages). I will tale additional $100 for publishing 12 articles, and another $100 to help getting approved from adsense.

I will say they can't depend on the type of website you want to build. $200 is enough if it happens that you want to build a niche website. you need to budget for more if you want to develop data driving website that will be full of different functions and features.

If you are building a multi vendor website, and if you have hired a professional designer, you might have to spend a lot of money. IN my town people charge as much as $5K to design a website.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back