What's new

How Much Does a Website Cost?

You will have to meet with experts to get the best for your website if you do not have the knowledge of building the website yourself they would normally charge about $100- $150 depending on the type you want.

I think $100-$150 is a lot of money if you want to build a simple blog, but if you want to build multi vendor ecommerce marketplace, you need to multiply that amount with 10.

I also believe the price to build a website depends on what kind of website you want, I read some where that freelancers are chagring $250 to build a forum like this.

That's very true. The price of website also depends on the domain name and hosting. Some domain names have high price attached, for example you can get a dot com for $13 but dot io cost $35.

I don't know much about the cost of creating and maintaininga websites from the scratch but a friend of mine was boasting of spending close to $100 on building his website from the onset.
I think it depends on the amount of domain you want to buy and the cost of the hosting you want to buy ,before considering the amount you will spend

The last time I bought a domain it was within (5-7$) and you can get it on GoDaddy
GoDaddy is a good platform for one to buy their website but when it comes to buying cheap website I think afternic is top among all the platforms and also you can make use of expireddomains.com will also have good website at cheap prices.

Whst cost money most in a website if you're webmaster is the domain and hosting+ SSL. You don't need to hire one build it from the scratch since you got the skill, you can create it.

price of website also depends on your hosting type. If you use shared hosting you pay a small amount less than $3 per month, but for VPS you will have to pay huge, probably, $8-$9.

I spent $400 to build a content website, I paid $300 for content writer and the remaining $100 went or domain, hosting and the theme. If I had written content myself, I would have saved $300.

You can register a domain name for $10 or less depending on the registrar you are using. I make use of dynadot.com to register my domain names and it is usually $8. The next thing is hosting account and this usually cost $50 per year. if you want a fancy website with a good header and logo you can hire an expert that will do this for you on freelance website for about $500. You can see a good expert website builder at Upwork.

Recently, I have created a forum and it cost me nothing, except the money spent on content development. I had an old domain and I also had enough space on my hosting servers. The only money I spend was on paying the users for posting content.

Depending on the kind of Website you need, you should budget at least $1500 for a quality website. But if you need something really simple, you can go on YouTube and watch tutorials.

It does not cost much to build a website. Although there are various quantity of sites. So there is no fixed price for this business. However, you can get built website for around $100 in Nigeria.

$100 for building a professional website is okay. Does this cost include hosting, domain purchasing, website designing, website management fees, etc? There are many people who do provide all these services in my country and they charge a lot more.

O would suggest namecheap hosting simply because of their flexible plans and their stable and friendly customer service. Then I will suggest WordPress for a beginner because not the ease of using it

Web design varies . But most times after designing you can pay hosting ranging between 3-5 dollars these days , although I'm not quite sure about the figures.
I do think to have a website is cheap. until recently that I traded to open a website and I see that it is not cheap. Buying of domain names to hosting and security, it worthore than $20 in some host company

What advice would you give to somebody looking to create their own website? Can anyone talk me through the process and how much does it cost to create a website, from scratch? What web hosting and domain registrar could you suggest?
it depends on what wedsite you are trying to create but instead of your stressing your self so much you can pay a website designer some money to create one for you, i believe thats a more effective method.

Write your reply...how does the website cost well serious taking l don't know their cost that is all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back