Owner
Staff member
Administrative Team
1000 Posts Club
May 4, 2015
USD
$109.8000USD
Biznotes
What advice would you give to somebody looking to create their own website? Can anyone talk me through the process and how much does it cost to create a website, from scratch? What web hosting and domain registrar could you suggest?

Last edited by a moderator:
Web design varies . But most times after designing you can pay hosting ranging between 3-5 dollars these days , although I'm not quite sure about the figures.

If you can't do it yourself, I'd recommend shopping through Fiverr simply because it's teeming with talented people, some of whom charge reasonable fees. But of course, you'll also need to check out the reviews to ensure you get the best person for the job.

Building a website isn't that expensive. You can get your domain name and hosting for just $10 the only high side is the designing part. Designers can bill you up to $50 for that

depends.

if you put the domain itself, and the hosting, and a beautiful designer to make a theme (to be special, not with a mocha theme on the net) it will be enough for you. it also depends on what field you are on that site. :)

Am planning on creating my own website, can anyone put me through and how much does it cost to create website
Just set aside $100 and you'll be fine. You save money, go with bundled hosting and pay for more than one year at a reduced rate. Bundled hosting comes with free domain name and add-ons.
Remember this budget applies to only shared hosting for more than one year. Dedicated and vps costs more.

If you know how to design and code than it will only cost you hosting and domain otherwise you can hire Freelancer who can make a good website under $500.

Designing a website doesn't really cost much, but ever Web designer will request for some cash depending on your taste. Some cash will be spent on templates and hosting, which will point back to the charges.

It depends on the kind of website you're about creating, and also the hosting you want to acquire, higher the membership, the more you spend higher to reach your target quicker. Meet a successful blogger to teach you the basic scope to get through it.

It does not cost much to build a website. Although there are various quantity of sites. So there is no fixed price for this business. However, you can get built website for around $100 in Nigeria.

building a website in cost, a lot less than you might think.
If you're planning to buy Domain and hosting and content management system, you can easily do as low as 60$ per year.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back