What's new

How much do you think should be set aside for marketing for a new business?

Personally I think there is no specific amount of money that can enough to predict on starting a business but I believe a considerable amount of money should be set after going on research about the business and it expenses.
That's true, I don't think there is a specific amount of money that should be set aside for marketing a new business. I think it depends on how financially robust the business is and the roadmap of the business.

of course you must be a strategic and aggressive whenever you are marketing in order to maximize profit. You can use every means possible to reach out to people to make your business or product known.
Been strategic is very important if you are to succeed with your marketing efforts, as opposed to been just aggressive alone when you are marketing

I think it will be the best option to know how much can be enough to start a business when you have engaged in a proper research concerning the business and how it works.

The research will give you an insight about the business.

Been strategic is very important if you are to succeed with your marketing efforts, as opposed to been just aggressive alone when you are marketing
Yeah, but I believe as a business person you need to apply every strategy possible to maximize profit. There is nothing wrong in being aggressive in marketing because you can reach more people that way. But you must be strategic enough to get the needed result.

I think it will be the best option to know how much can be enough to start a business when you have engaged in a proper research concerning the business and how it works.

The research will give you an insight about the business.
If you start a business without making proper research, then you are destined to fail except by providence of luck, or you have an existing knowledge into how the business is been ran

Well I think it will be very difficult to predict how much will be set aside for a business start up.

Though I believe some huge amount of money will be more needed to start.

Well I think it will be very difficult to predict how much will be set aside for a business start up.

Though I believe some huge amount of money will be more needed to start.
Not all business requires you to start with huge capital as there are some business that does not require you to go into with huge capital, so it depends on the business

If you start a business without making proper research, then you are destined to fail except by providence of luck, or you have an existing knowledge into how the business is been ran
I do not really think luck works in business because it requires consistency for you to succeed. if you do not do proper research of any kind of business you want to go into you may not be able to succeed.

I do not really think luck works in business because it requires consistency for you to succeed. if you do not do proper research of any kind of business you want to go into you may not be able to succeed.
luck does not work for the long run, as it is only a short term effect and if you do not put your team to help you grow your business intentionally then you might not succed.

luck does not work for the long run, as it is only a short term effect and if you do not put your team to help you grow your business intentionally then you might not succed.
Definitely, I actually do not believe that any businessman who succeeded did that just because of luck. you must build your business intentionally by putting the necessary things into place if you really want to become successful

Personally I don't really love to believe on thinking because that's just a mere suggestion which can failed you.

The best thing to do first, is to embark on a research which can help you have a better clue of knowledge about the business and how much it may cost you.

Personally I don't really love to believe on thinking because that's just a mere suggestion which can failed you.

The best thing to do first, is to embark on a research which can help you have a better clue of knowledge about the business and how much it may cost you.
There is no way you can be able to get proper idea of what you want to venture into if you do not think. Thinking is important and your thinking can also lead you to research. That is actually how it works in a business venture.

Actually marketing or starting a new business or even the business itself, are into categories and the expenses will also be different depending on the needs.

So it will be very difficult to predict if not engaging into a research or marketing survey to know.

Actually marketing or starting a new business or even the business itself, are into categories and the expenses will also be different depending on the needs.

So it will be very difficult to predict if not engaging into a research or marketing survey to know.
Yeah, carrying out surveys is always very important for business people because it will help them to determine so many things. It can help them to determine the cost of advertising a particular product and the demand for that particular product. That is why many business ventures spend a lot of money doing surveys

of course you must be a strategic and aggressive whenever you are marketing in order to maximize profit. You can use every means possible to reach out to people to make your business or product known.

Well, initially I would definitely spend more and more money in case if I need to market my business. This is because marketing is a central part of the business.

A specific amount of money, to start a business is absolutely unpredictable depending in the kind of business you want to establish.

There is a great need for market research before you starting thinking about how much will be enough for you.

Well, initially I would definitely spend more and more money in case if I need to market my business. This is because marketing is a central part of the business.
Probably, marketing is something every business venture needs to do if they really want people to recognise their product. At the initial stages you need to market aggressively in order to create awareness.

The amount that should be set aside for marketing for a business should be about 15% of the business profit m
. Marketing is extremely important and part and parcel of the business success. It is important to set aside a certain amount for marketing.

That's true, I don't think there is a specific amount of money that should be set aside for marketing a new business. I think it depends on how financially robust the business is and the roadmap of the business.

There are many people who spend a lots of money on marketing a specific business or product. However, they never realise that they also need to assess the demand of the product as well before they market it.

That is true, before starting a business you need to set side the amount of money when starting a new business, because the size of business can determine the amount of money set to start up the business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back