What's new

How much do you think should be set aside for marketing for a new business?

I depends on the marketing strategy. Some marketing strategies are more expensive than the others so it depends on the one that they want to go for. It also depends on the type of business.
this is actually very true. Many businesses have their different strategies and I think that will greatly affect how much that is needed to begin a business venture. Some businesses may decide to use a cheaper option.

this is actually very true. Many businesses have their different strategies and I think that will greatly affect how much that is needed to begin a business venture. Some businesses may decide to use a cheaper option.
the strategy and money that a furniture shop would use is very much different from the strategy and money required for a coffee shop, as they sell different goods.

It is very correct that the type of business to establish will go a long way to determining the amount that will be use or set aside for marketing campaign. If it's a big business that is in large production, you will need huge marketing campaign.
This is true
That is why we never can tell how much we can use to start a business. It depends on the business and it depends on if you want it to be a large scale business or not.

Every business need to invest big amounts in marketing especially new businesses because they need to create brand awareness, marketing will help them to make more than they invested.

I think it depends on the kind of new business you want to start simply because there cost of expenditure can not be the same.

either an online or offline business, there are some criteria that are needed to be followed and that will helped to determine how much it might cost you.

the strategy and money that a furniture shop would use is very much different from the strategy and money required for a coffee shop, as they sell different goods.
This is actually very true. It depends on the kind of business you are running or the kind of business you want to venture into. They all require different capital to get started. It also depends on the size of the business.

It also depends on your own capacity. You can generate sales through aggressive marketing but you will also have to see if you are financially capable of doing aggressive marketing.
Aggressive marketing always turn to massive sales. Infact, business marketing should be done in strategic ways, not aggressive way. I have seen companies who spend aggressively on marketing but did not record to enough sales to recoup the amount spend on marketing.

You really need to have a lot of money to advertise your new business, if you don't have enough money I don't think you can have the perfect results you are looking for.

It is a variable parameter as it is dependent on factors like location and target market. It is often recommended that 7-8 precent of start up cost should be kept aside for marketing.

Actually it think no one can tell you the exact amount of money that will be suitable for a new start up, you can only assume and I believe engaging in marketing survey can help you make the prediction.

You also need to be aware that aggressive marketing also requires a lot of money to be spent on marketing campaigns. When your marketing budget is high, your expenses will also go hig
Yes, aggressive marketing require a lot of money. And I don't think new business need aggressive marketing. As a someone who is new into business, the money you set aside should not be more than 10 percent. Aggressive marketing does not really favour new business.

Businesses need to have a marketing budget. If you are starting up a busines, you should create a separate budget for marketing and I have always said that no amount of money set aside for marketing is to huge because you will definitely make the money back .

There is no one-size-fits-all formula for determining the right marketing budget for a new business. It's important to carefully consider your business goals, industry norms, stage of business, marketing channels, testing and experimentation needs, available resources, and flexibility.

Consulting with marketing professionals or business advisors can also be helpful in determining an appropriate marketing budget that aligns with your business objectives and resources.

The amount that should be budgeted for marketing for a new company depends on a number of variables, including its type, revenue, and stage of development. Depending on the size, stage of growth, and industry of the firm, the marketing budget might range from 5 to 25% of the company's revenue or revenue projections.

The amount that should be budgeted for marketing for a new company depends on a number of variables, including its type, revenue, and stage of development. Depending on the size, stage of growth, and industry of the firm, the marketing budget might range from 5 to 25% of the company's revenue or revenue projections.
Some business do not need aggressive marketing to do well while others need. I think the amount to budgeted for business marketing will depend on the kind of business you're doing. Another is the location. If there's high demand for your business in your location, then you only need moderate marketing.

Actually there are alot of requirement that needed to be considered while going into a business.

most especially like your financial status, the location and the kind of services and need of the people.
It will be very difficult to predict how much is too good to start a business.

Aggressive marketing always turn to massive sales. Infact, business marketing should be done in strategic ways, not aggressive way. I have seen companies who spend aggressively on marketing but did not record to enough sales to recoup the amount spend on marketing.
of course you must be a strategic and aggressive whenever you are marketing in order to maximize profit. You can use every means possible to reach out to people to make your business or product known.

Personally I think there is no specific amount of money that can enough to predict on starting a business but I believe a considerable amount of money should be set after going on research about the business and it expenses.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back