What's new

How much do you decorate at Christmas?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
When I am out and about I tend to see a lot of people who decorate their homes for Christmas, some tend to go for just a tree that they place near the window that is decorated and others tend to go all out with a Christmas tree, decorations, tinsel around door frames, picture frames, lights in the window and even window stickers and fake snow in their windows. I guess it just really depends on how much you like decorating at Christmas as to how much you place up for the festive season.

I myself have a Christmas tree that is decorated in my main living room which I place in front of the double doors that I have that separate two rooms and I have LED lights around the door frame there with tinsel around the door frame. I then have tinsel around another door frame in the room and window lights, and window stickers as well. In the back room of my house, I have a Christmas tree that is decorated, some window lights and window stickers and some fake snow as well, tinsel around the door frame, and ceiling decorations as well.

How much do you decorate for Christmas?

When I am out and about I tend to see a lot of people who decorate their homes for Christmas, some tend to go for just a tree that they place near the window that is decorated and others tend to go all out with a Christmas tree, decorations, tinsel around door frames, picture frames, lights in the window and even window stickers and fake snow in their windows. I guess it just really depends on how much you like decorating at Christmas as to how much you place up for the festive season.

I myself have a Christmas tree that is decorated in my main living room which I place in front of the double doors that I have that separate two rooms and I have LED lights around the door frame there with tinsel around the door frame. I then have tinsel around another door frame in the room and window lights, and window stickers as well. In the back room of my house, I have a Christmas tree that is decorated, some window lights and window stickers and some fake snow as well, tinsel around the door frame, and ceiling decorations as well.

How much do you decorate for Christmas?
Not everybody decorate during Christmas time,. because of the situation of our country some used to buy foods and the materials used prepare delicious food for the family.

We started renovating our house mid last year, we changed a whole lot so we had to packed and moved all of our things. We occupied the house again early December and we were too tired to put things back, let alone find Christmas decors so we decided to just clean the entire space and celebrate without anything for Christmas. We had a good time though, everyone was around, and we enjoyed our food. We also did karaoke and had lots of booze.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back