What's new

How much do URL shorteners even pay?

I've only ever used a url shortener for shortening my links, but I never thought to use them for their affiliate or other paid for services. Do url shortener programs work good at making a profit?
Their are URL shortener sites that pays higher than others. But the pay rate starts from $5 per 1k visits of your shortened address with valid clicks and not invalid clicks,.like using one IP address to click more than five times.

I've only ever used a url shortener for shortening my links, but I never thought to use them for their affiliate or other paid for services. Do url shortener programs work good at making a profit?
I will Never venture into this program,it's stressful and the pay is very low, despite the fact that you need organic followers to make a good earn from it.

Personally, I never earn from them, but most of the YouTubers earn a lot of money from this, especially the American, Canadian guys who have a high CPM.

1000 clicks will give them like 15$ or more, so that's not too bad, and making 500$ monthly isn't too difficult for them.

So if you have a good youtube channel or a blog, you can work on this domain without a doubt.

Personally, I never earn from them, but most of the YouTubers earn a lot of money from this, especially the American, Canadian guys who have a high CPM.

1000 clicks will give them like 15$ or more, so that's not too bad, and making 500$ monthly isn't too difficult for them.

So if you have a good youtube channel or a blog, you can work on this domain without a doubt.
Those that comes from the top tier countries earn higher than the lower tier countries when it comes to pay per 1000 of the ads of short link URLs. Website owners monetize their site through that means, and earn commissions as visitors click on them.

depends on the region your traffic is coming from, some of them pay up to 20$ per 1000 views from what i have seen so far, there are different payout rates for every URL shortner, i'm personally using fc for now

I have never used url shorners to make money. However, I have seen many people using url shortner to make money. I do not know if it is easy or not. But I hear you earn better of you get traffic from the US and canada.

I've been trying to do that as well,but I couldn't get it right due to the fact that am not that good when it comes to online stuff,but have been doing some research about how to go about this and I hope very soon I will get it right I guess.

If you don't have a website with many traffic, a youtube channel, a facebook page etc I don't think it's profitable. I know url shorteners that pay 3-5$ per 1k visits, not too bad, but for someone like me is almost impossible to gather some dollars

The only one I ever indicated interest in was paying $1 per 1000 views or clicks as the case may be. This is a very hectic task and I wouldn't dare it at all. These url shortening websites are not profitable.

It depends on the kind of URL shortener youn are working with to make money online. There are some URL shortener asked that pays you up to five to ten dollars or every 1,000 visit.

Individually I will not run url shortener because it depends on the number of clicks you can drive to a site,and a click for 1 IP address.

It depends on the kind of country you are promoting the shortened links to. There are some countries that pay up to $20 per 1000 clicks. And there are some that does not pay up to that depending on the website you're promoting.

URL Shortener Payout Rates:
URL Shorteners pay in terms of eCPM, i.e., rate per thousand impressions or clicks. The rates totally depend on the companies because many different URL shortens companies offer different rates. Companies are paying an average of between $5 to $25 per 1000 views.

I here people saying that they earn a lot from url shorting platforms. I know it requires a lot of work to get the job done, but I think it actually pays people that knows how to go about it very well

The only way to make money through this is having more than enough traffic. Because if there is no enough people clicking on the website, url platform is just a waste of time. It won't yield much profit.

I will Never venture into this program,it's stressful and the pay is very low, despite the fact that you need organic followers to make a good earn from it.
You are right. It is very hard to get enough clicks to earn reasonable amount of money with paid URL shortner. Because the best way to promote the links is through social media. And social media like facebook always block paid URL shortner links. The most I earn with this platform is $0.8 all together for more than a year.

Well I don't know much about URl shortner because I have no knowledge about it operation and how it works talk more about how often it pays but I wish to know much about it because I believe it is quite important when dealing with online stuffs and other online activities.

making money with URL shortener is one of the best ways of making money online if only you can be able to get people to click on your link. I think you get about $20 per 1000 click from people in USA.

I use yofaurls it's great shortener, I earn more than 3$ every day, they accept PTC & Faucet traffic, And Adult traffic too, you exchange your link with your friends, and they give for every active referral 0.1$

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back