What's new

How much do URL shorteners even pay?

If you're from a developing country it's best if you just forget about this particular hustle unless you find a way to go around it.

I've only ever used a url shortener for shortening my links, but I never thought to use them for their affiliate or other paid for services. Do url shortener programs work good at making a profit?
Is a very complex way of earning. We need good number of followers using that shortened link. I have not seen many videos showing this as a popular way of earning money and there are only very few genuine sites also.

It depends on the url shortners you are using. Some even dont pay at all. Just like for example I personally use bit.ly and they don't pay anybody anything to shorten url on their platform.

I have never make use of URL shortners but I have seen people that earns from it, most YouTubers earns a lot from url shortning but you can also earn from it.

I will also like to get to know how they pay their members. I have never heard of someone earning from a URL shortener website before. Infact this is the first time I will be participating in this discussion.

I've never made money with url shorners. However, I've seen a lot of individuals making money with url shorteners. I'm not sure if it's simple or not. However, I've heard that if you obtain traffic from the United States and Canada, you'll make more money.

Yeah it can make you great income if you have a great audience and/or you're able to promote it well. But I'll advise that you don't make this your only means of income - add AdSense or other means to monetizing your information and content too.

I have not been very successful share url links. Some of the url shortners pay incredibly well when you get about 1000 clicks. That's very huge and you will have to engage in a rugged marketing to get that amount of clicks.

I know that some URL shortener pays but is not easy to get paid because the only pays you when let's say 1000 people from united States alone click on your shorten link. So imagine you have 2000 people who clicked on your link but from all over the world, this means you will not get paid.

They pay you for any user that click on your link, what happens is that try will first take the user to a web page that contains some ads before taking him to your website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back