What's new

How much can you make recycling old tech?

In my country, there are people who buy dead phones and other tech equipment. They are mostly the very experienced repairers. They know how to manouver and get those items working again for resale.

It depends on the value of what you are selling. I do not really have any personal experience myself, but i have heard of people who make money from this. Not just tech, but they resell anything they come across.

The amount of money you can make by recycling old tech depends on several factors, such as the type and condition of the devices, the current market value of the components, and the specific recycling program or service you use.

I hear that some places you can recycle your old tech for money. Is this true? Are there any recycling plants or locations that pay for recycled tech? Or even other recycled items?

Everything depends on the kind of tech that you are involved in trying to get into its recycling because the heavy to tech, the more chances that you are going to be able to make a bigger amount of money if you are successful in doing it.

I hear that some places you can recycle your old tech for money. Is this true? Are there any recycling plants or locations that pay for recycled tech? Or even other recycled items?

There is a really huge market of old phones in my country. I am not sure about developed countries. However, many people in many Tier 3 countries buy and sell old phones. However, most of those phones are quite faulty. So, you could say that they tend to recycle them in a different manner.

In my country, there are people who buy dead phones and other tech equipment. They are mostly the very experienced repairers. They know how to manouver and get those items working again for resale.

In most cases those people that are involved in buying such old phones are usually harvesting their parts to be sold to those whom the spare parts can still be relevant for when it comes to repairing their own smartphone for it to be functional.

I have never done this therefore I cannot say. However, I have watched youtube videos about recycling old tech, and based on what I have seen, I think you can really profit from this trade as you can collect valuable metals from old devices.

Those that actually have the knowledge and skills on how to do this usually make a very good amount of money from it because they have the skill on how to revive something that is almost impossible to have any use but they can revive it and actually make money from selling it to someone who have need for it.

Those that actually have the knowledge and skills on how to do this usually make a very good amount of money from it because they have the skill on how to revive something that is almost impossible to have any use but they can revive it and actually make money from selling it to someone who have need for it.

Recycling business also includes scrap business as well. There are many scrap dealers ion here who buy old products. So, this means that old products may also hold some kind of value, especially if the product could be reused again.

Recycling business also includes scrap business as well. There are many scrap dealers ion here who buy old products. So, this means that old products may also hold some kind of value, especially if the product could be reused again.

Scarp business is just all about getting those materials that can be used by recycling companies. The person who gathers the scarps doesn't have any actual work to do with the recycling process. I have been into scrap business some years ago, it was a very good business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back