What's new

How much budget you need to start your dream business?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Everyone have a dream business but some can not start their dream businesses because of lack of capitals.

I personally like to start affiliate marketing business and I just need money for creating a website.

How much budget you need to start your dream business?

I am still not sure of what business should I start and at what scale so I don't have even rough idea about it

I wish to start a clothing line and I can start online for now.
If I can get about $1000 for now, I can manage it.

$1000 will be enough to start if you are not planning to start on a big scale and yes you can expand with time

It depends on the kind of business. There are highly profitable businesses that one can start with $100. My own business idea can require up to $3000.

I haven't planned anything like that but yes it would be great to have some sort of plan and then we can arrange the funds internally or through bank

What sort of business are you planning to start? If you think its feasible then you can take help of a bank

I've had a dream of starting a solar installation company business for a while but it requires a big amount of capital to start it. I had it looked into and saw I would be needing between $45,000 and $140,000 to start a solar panel installation company.

A dream business obviously requires large sum of money. This is why many people dream about starting a specific kind of business in the first place. I dreamed about starting a restaurant like McDonald's and I know that it would take me insane amounts of money in order to start such kind of company.

A dream business obviously requires large sum of money. This is why many people dream about starting a specific kind of business in the first place. I dreamed about starting a restaurant like McDonald's and I know that it would take me insane amounts of money in order to start such kind of company.
No, not all dream businesses obviously requires large sum of money. The kind of business which is the dream you wanted to start will have a say on the amount of money you should be looking for. If it's a big dream, you will need more money but if it's a small dream, big money isn't needed.

My dream business requires just about $10,000-$15,000 to start. Well, I can start my business by burrowing and using my savings and selling my assets (stocks and cryptos) but I am withholding my idea because it will require me to work for many months without earning a penny.

I would say it depends on the kind of business that you want to start and what you would need to be able to start it and get it up and running.

Some people could be secure with $1000 to start and others may need something closer to $5000 to start their dream business. Every business is different and so would be the starting amount as well which is why it is important to be able to price up everything and get your own rough estimate so you know.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back