What's new

How much are you willing to pay for a computer? and what are your favorite computers?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally will to pay around a thousand dollars for a laptop I was thinking about it for a while, but what about you how much are you willing to pay for a computer? computers aren't a cheap thing so when we are purchasing a computer we must do it wisely.

We used to pay over $2,000 for our computers back in the 90s. But now we won't pay anything over $1,500 USD. I won't go too cheap because I want the system to last a long time but I don't want to overspend either.

Actually paying for a computer sometimes depends on the category or variety of the computer but most often I also consider Hp computer as the best I will be willing to pay any amount to get the best one.

It all depends on the type of computer system you need and I do not know about computer system now, but I bought my own computer system at the cost of $240.

I use the computer only for study and to generate some extra cash to pay my share of bills, so I don't have high expectations, I would select a computer that is budget-friendly with average good reviews. Not too low, nor too much.

like myself, if it is a very fast and product of AI computer, it should cost a lot of money, and My favorite thing about computers is how endlessly customizable. for example window 10 and above.

The computer I have now works great and was a little over $500. It's the most expensive one I've ever bought. I've always wanted one of the expensive gaming laptops but at the end of the day I think I'd rather just buy a console for gaming and use my computer for work.

Well, everyone has a choice and that choice is based on the knowledge you have about that particular choice you can makes. If I am using computer device constant and it generate alot of money for, I will be willing to pay any amount of money to purchase an I will prefer Hp new model.

if i have the capability, i would be willing to pay more than $5000 for a computer as long as it has extra ordinary features that i can be able to find with the conventional computers. so i am willing to pay such amount.

Actually paying for a computer depends on our choice and benefit you can drive from using it. If am generating a good sum of income from my computer, they I can spend as much as I can to purchase a computer.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back