What's new

How much are you saving up for retirement?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
While we wouldn't have the strength to accomplish many activities after retirement, it is crucial to preserve a specific amount of income for the future. As they don't make plans for the future, many individuals don't take this seriously. What is your contribution?

It is true that at retirement, we don't have enough strength to carry out relevant activities and that is the reason why we should keep saving certain amount of money so that it could be used for the future investment.

I am not saving cash for retirement, however, I have some investment portfolios and also term life insurance that I believe will help me pay my bills when I retire. I am flexing my muscles to build investment portfolios.

I actually started by saving more than 40% of my salary every month even without thinking about retirement but I'm only managing to save just 10% of my salary now

It is true that at retirement, we don't have enough strength to carry out relevant activities and that is the reason why we should keep saving certain amount of money so that it could be used for the future investment.

There are many old people who also work. In fact, there are plenty of old people in here who work a lot. This is because they have no other option at all, as there are limited means to earn money and the economy is also struggling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back