What's new

How much airtime do you use on calls and data daily?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
One thing that we must inevitably spend money on is airtime for data and calls. It has become a necessity in our lives. How much do you spend daily on airtime? Is it on the high side? Is it relatively minimal?

The way Nigerian telecom companies are milking me with data subscriptions, you would pity me. I would subscribe a gb and it won't even last 4 hours. I spend about $1.5 everyday on data.

I recharge my smartphone monthly and pay $3 and get 1.5 gb internet daily and unlimited calls and 100 text messages.

I recharge my smartphone monthly and pay $3 and get 1.5 gb internet daily and unlimited calls and 100 text messages.
Sir, this deal is so good. Nigerian telecommunication companies are ripping us off. That amount won't get me those offers in Nigeria. I would have to spend 4 times of that amount.

We need to spend as per our earnings and requirements and should look for cheaper options so that we don't need to pay so much to these telecom companies and should save money for other important things.

Sir, this deal is so good. Nigerian telecommunication companies are ripping us off. That amount won't get me those offers in Nigeria. I would have to spend 4 times of that amount.
It's expected because we have so much competition in India. Few years ago we were paying half of this amount all because of competition but now we are paying this amount.

The only thing I dislike about our telecommunication sector is now we need to spend minimum $2 to just keep our mobile working so its quite expensive if we have 2-3 connections

There are different telecom operators in India so you can select the operator that is economical and as per your requirements.

I spend around $4 or $5 for a month and since I work a lot on mobile and use it for my entertainment, I am satisfied with it

I spend around $4 or $5 for a month and since I work a lot on mobile and use it for my entertainment, I am satisfied with it

I do not spend that much money on data at all. This is because I have a WiFi and this allows me to connect with the internet. I do not have any subscription right now.

I do not spend that much money on data at all. This is because I have a WiFi and this allows me to connect with the internet. I do not have any subscription right now.
That Wi-fi won't be free so you must be paying something for that and I am sure its around $10 or even more

I also don't make many voice calls but the pack we get has unlimited calling so it gets wasted all the time

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back