What's new

How much a graphic designer can earn if he work only on logo

Graphic designing is a attractive field and people are earning through it.
If i becom professional in logo designing.
What is the scope of logo making. And how to get projects about logo making. What should be cost per logo??
Logo Making is very demanding seo service. It has big scope. So if a person who is expert in graphic designing field ,he only works on logo Making,then he can earn good monthly income. He can earn from 20$ to 50$ per logo .

If he is expert in logo Making field then he can earn approx 50$-100$ base on his working. But to earn good amount of money,he has to join high freelancering sites.
Post automatically merged:

If he is expert in logo Making field then he can earn approx 50$-100$ base on his working. But to earn good amount of money,he has to join high freelancering sites.

Graphic designing is a field where people attract to have their work .
People who can design logo work can earn much more than their desire .This work is not such easy work ,it is like art working so they earn like 70$ to 80$ per logo as i have hear about

Graphic designing is the best way to earn a handsome money on daily and monthly base. If you have grip in your work then you may go harder in it.
Logo making is very unique work because it could be the copyright of every business community. You should set up the price per logo minimum $40

What is the scope of logo making. And how to get projects about logo making. What should be cost per logo??
Solely depends on how good you’re. The quality of your work would determine how much people are willing to pay for your service. The best thing is to be very good with what you do and you could make thousands freelancing

How much a graphic designer can earn from designing logos depends on the kind of logo you design. A very good logo could sell for as much as $100 or more. If you design a logo for a big company you could earn thousands of dollars.

How much a graphic designer can earn from designing logos depends on the kind of logo you design. A very good logo could sell for as much as $100 or more. If you design a logo for a big company you could earn thousands of dollars.
As you are seeing a good logo can be sold out at $100 but I want to know how I can get customers who can purchase my logo.
I have tried out on different freelance website and platforms because my profile is not very strong.
To make a good strong I need some good reviews on my account but as I have no project so I did not have reviews.

It all depends on the quality of your works. And also the platform you're marketing on. But a good graphic designer should be able to earn about 50 to 100 dollars at least on a monthly basis. And you can as well make more.

As a graphics designer who works mainly on logo design, you can earn as much as $500 monthly if you know how to design quality logos. Just be creative with what you are doing and get into a good freelancing website like Fiverr and upwork and you make good money on it.

It depends on your skills and branding. I have friends who charge as low as 20-30$ and I know someone who charges 70-80$. Both are good designers but there is a huge difference between them , the one that charges higher hired a sales and marketing coach to help him scale his business, get defined clients who will pay that amount without stress and he is really good , working with brands and companies now.

It depend upon his skills and experience, if a person is famous among the clients and all his clients are satisfied from him, he can easily earn up to $20 in a day on average basis. But I think he should not rely only on logo designing, he should also provide some services like web designing to earn more.

As a graphics designer, you can focus only on logo designs and make money from it, you can make as much as $50 per logo or more. This depends on your skill level and complexity of the design. You can make logos in large quantity for cooperate organizations and make more money at a go.

Post automatically merged:

There is no fixed price When creating a logo. The amount paid depend on the clients request which can either be 3d logo or 2d logo. On average, logo designers charge $20-$50a and some cases charge more.

Graphic designing is a very good skill in which a lot of money is given. And there's a lot of money involved in logo designing. I made a logo for a friend of mine from whom I took fifty to a hundred dollars. And it is very popular on various sites.

A graphics designer can earn from 10$ to 50$ for juat making a logo and it depends on that how much he is has to complete the orders. He can avail many orders on freelancing websites by creating his gigs there.

It depends on work what type of logo you are creating and if you are creating qualty logo then you can earn monthly 300$ t 400$ easily And should $ 32 per sample which will also make the customer feel better and this will give you more orders.

You can earn a good profits from logo design, it's just depends on how perfect on it and the quality of the logo, the attractive it be. You can sell your design logo at rate of $40 to $80 or above. So, logo designers are making money but just depends on their passion.

logo design or not graphic designer earn money
A designer with medium experience earns between $45,000 and $55,000 in the US on average. But skill set, experience and level of responsibility all play a big role in graphic designer salaries (not to mention, country or state). That’s why according to sources like PayScale, Glassdoor and SimplyHired graphic designer salaries can fluctuate between about 30K and 80K!

But my question was how much and where are the platforms where I can sell my logos.
I have searched for customers on upwork freelancer and fiverr but I did not get any customer because my gig is not effective.
I do not have refuse on my account so people cannot prefer me.
You don't sell logos on those platform, you have to meet a client that needs your services and then you offer it. You need a mastery of how Fiverr/Upwork works before you start getting sales. Also people tend to trade with those they have some form of relationships with so it would be difficult for a newbie like you.

The amount of a graphics designer will charge you for a logo is dependent on how the layout and how stressful your taste of logo design might want to be for him.The better and more quality your logo looks,the more the money paid

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back