What's new

How much a graphic designer can earn if he work only on logo

I'm not a graphic designer but those I've seen in the past charges base on the quality of the logo needed.

These days a professionally designed logo price can range between $100 and above depending on the quality of the logo.

As graphic designer you can actually make money by designing logos only you can also join logo making niche on Fiverr up work or any other freelancing website logo making is distinct aspect of graphic design

Hmm, I can't really tell, but I know they can earn a lot if they replicate more creative and eye catching logo design. Everything depends on how many logos you were able to produce and sell in a day.

To get such projects you need to know a lot of people, and people that are willing to promote your work. And working on logos only rewards handsomely it just depends on how big your contract is or how outstanding your work is.

How much a graphic designer is able to earn on just logos is dependent on how professional and creative he is.... it's also dependent on the calibre of customers he has and also on his location.... so I can't say for sure because it varies

The cost of a logo design is anywhere from $0 to tens of thousands of dollars, but if you're a small business or startup looking for quality design, a good logo design should cost between $300-$1300. Logo design prices can vary, for instance the price of a logo design depends on the quality and who created
Be specific, which logo designs are you talking about. That bears such price tag of $300-1300?? You need to specify it, so that I bear in mind to see if I can venture into it. And make such amount you just quoted.

Be specific, which logo designs are you talking about. That bears such price tag of $300-1300?? You need to specify it, so that I bear in mind to see if I can venture into it. And make such amount you just quoted.
I don't know about those price ranges but one of the hard things is getting your name out there and having experience so people would actually offer you work in my opinion.

I don't know about those price ranges but one of the hard things is getting your name out there and having experience so people would actually offer you work in my opinion.
Okay, I heard you, I was thinking you know the logo name and the cost per logo design. No problem, I will create my normal custom design logos post it up via fiverr.com to see if it gonna attract buyers.

A graphic designer can earn more money. The cost of a logo design is anywhere from 0 Naira to hundred of thousands of Naira , but if you're a small business or startup looking for quality design, a good logo design should cost moreLogo design prices can vary, for instance the price of a logo design depends on the quality and who created it.

A graphic designer can earn more money. The cost of a logo design is anywhere from 0 Naira to hundred of thousands of Naira , but if you're a small business or startup looking for quality design, a good logo design should cost moreLogo design prices can vary, for instance the price of a logo design depends on the quality and who created it.
Yes, the price varies, depends on quality. If a logo graphics designer can make a scintillating logo design that received widespread applauding. Then I will believe it will be sold at a higher price than the one that didn't receive widespread admiration.

Depends on your skills and the positive reviews on the freelancing site where you are working. On Fiverr you cna find gig that offers logo design just for $5 as well as $25 for a single logo. I don't think you can compete on logo design business. There are a lot of free tools where you can generate logo with few clicks

Graphic designing is a attractive field and people are earning through it.
If i becom professional in logo designing.
What is the scope of logo making. And how to get projects about logo making. What should be cost per logo?
Graphic designing has become very popular these days. Logo designing is one of the categories of graphic designing. Logo designing has a very vast scope in graphic designing . We can earn a very handsome income from logo designing.

Graphic designing has become very popular these days. Logo designing is one of the categories of graphic designing. Logo designing has a very vast scope in graphic designing . We can earn a very handsome income from logo designing.
But my question was how much and where are the platforms where I can sell my logos.
I have searched for customers on upwork freelancer and fiverr but I did not get any customer because my gig is not effective.
I do not have refuse on my account so people cannot prefer me.

Depends on your skills and the positive reviews on the freelancing site where you are working. On Fiverr you cna find gig that offers logo design just for $5 as well as $25 for a single logo. I don't think you can compete on logo design business. There are a lot of free tools where you can generate logo with few clicks
This depends on your price you can 100 dollars a thousand dollars and even much more than that for an ordinary logo this depends on our skillful you are and also your level of connection you have to be very good at it to get high paying jobs and also most importantly the right connection

Well this question is kind of tricky. Actually there is no fixed limit about how much you can earn. It depends upon how many clients you can handle at a time plus the type of projects they have assigned to you. More number of clients and bigger projects; the more you earn. There are many online platforms that you can join to get such clients to earn as much as you can.

By being a professional logo maker, you can basically offer gigs related to that in any freelancing platform, it doesn't need that much of effort or skills to learn, just a matter of creativity

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back